Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

Wot, no beer!

You don't have to explain yourself.

People like to tell others how much of a better fan they are because they already had a season ticket.

I know mate, just winds me up a tad when people get on their high horse. lol

The, 'Am I plastic?' paranoia on here is so funny.

There's no way 7k fans have suddenly been able to afford a ST. I couldn't give a fcuk about your reasons. All I hope is that you don't get on their back when they inevitably lose more games than this season

Ooooo I've been to all the games, love me, love me, LOVE ME

I have no problem with new fans coming down as long as they support our team through thick & thin. It's gonna be a bumpy ride next season and we have gotta stick by the lads. So will the so called 'current plastics' make sure you don't give us the ammo ok!! Sing loud, clap loud, do anything loud but please don't just sit there in silence. Cheers

:facepalm:  :doh: 

How many selfies with players are required?

As many as you can get whilst stood next to the team coach waiting for them.

You then have to put it on twitter a few hours later and tell them how much of a legend they are and that they are better than Messi.

Sorry to wade in but going by some of the comments in this thread and the forum as a whole, you'd be forgiven for thinking that no existing season ticket holder ever got on the backs of the players if they were losing.

I'm sure some new season ticket holders will fully embrace the idea of creating an atmosphere and try to contribute in a positive way, just like some will be miserable moaning buggers. That's just life.

I suggest next season if you find yourself sitting near an overbearing whinegbag who clearly knows sweet fa about the game then tell them so, politely of course.

Bloody hell, some right moaning bastards on what was meant to be a light hearted thread, where did I mention plastic? Where did I say returning fans? All I said was fans going to their first ever game!!!

Suggest you lot on your high horse read the op again, calm down and dismount your steed.

Lose you inferiority complex!

If you legitimately couldn't afford or commit to buying a season ticket last season for whatever reason (work, travel etc) it appears there's a new term coined for you by self-righteous weapons - "plastic." Apparently you also write with a crayon in your first and think a ball is cube shaped because heaven forbid you've been to a match before.

****ing hell, we get it - there'll be a more interest in watching City next season. The arrogance from (admittedly a small minority of) existing season ticket holders is more tiresome than the new applicants they're whining about. I'm aware this thread is a little tongue in cheek, but I honestly don't get why it bothers people so much.

Re read op!

I'm a new season ticket holder. Due to work commitments and other various things last season I couldn't get to every game unfortunately, although did make it to around 13 home games in the end.

I am now a season ticket holder next season due to my work commitments changing and also a little extra cash.

Call me plastic or whatever you like. I am a fan as much as anyone else on here. However, if those circumstances I mentioned above hadn't altered, I still wouldn't be able to get a season ticket but fortunately for me they have.

Also, even if we hadn't made it to the premier league for next season I would still have had a season ticket thanks to things changing for me.

Well said.

Re read op, I said attending there first match!

I haven't had a season ticket since 2006 and haven't got one next season. Am I plastic for not getting a season ticket last season with all the hardcore? Or am I not plastic because I haven't bought one for next season? Could somebody please offer me some clarification on whether I'm a proper City fan or not? 

I haven't had a season ticket since 2006 and haven't got one next season. Am I plastic for not getting a season ticket last season with all the hardcore? Or am I not plastic because I haven't bought one for next season? Could somebody please offer me some clarification on whether I'm a proper City fan or not? 

You're velcro mate, you stick to what you know.

Where was plastic mentioned in the op? Have you ever watched leicester before? If you re read the op you will (maybe!) realise it wasn't aimed at people like you. It was also light hearted, I despair!

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE READ THE OP

Are you telling me you actually read all this stuff? I usually just wade in half way through a thread with some random shit that may or may not be connected to the original post. It works about 4.75 times out of 10.

Are you telling me you actually read all this stuff? I usually just wade in half way through a thread with some random shit that may or may not be connected to the original post. It works about 4.75 times out of 10.

No I don't usually read anything on here just post.

Edit: Shit it turns out I read that though.

Broughtonblue what is your problem why have you called everyone plastic!???? lol

Because in their eyes I'm a cvnt! In their minds they can't seem to compute what they read into what it actually says. One of the moaners who replied on here and criticised me has got a cheek. Cos they had no way of getting to the ticket office to get man city tickets I offered to go in my own time and queue for her, even though I don't know her, then a few months later without anymore correspondence between us I get a pm asking if I would get her Donny tickets. Now I'm the son of the devil!

Archived