Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

Wot, no beer!

Where have I said how many games I've been to this season?

Though I did do a quick count up and I made about 50% of them this season. So I'm hardly adopting a houlier than thou attitude.

The fact is though a portion of these 7k will have jumped on the bandwagon for the PL and turn up expecting to be entertained and will boo if this isn't the case

LOVE ME

Always wonder why people feel the need to take these 'plastic' notions personally and to heart. When you post to explain all your circumstances, it does absolutely nothing except make you look like you've got a guilty conscience.

Everyone has their own situation. If you have the Club at heart and it's a part of your life, whose business is it to judge how often you get to games?

I wonder why people take people taking "plastic" notions to heart, to heart.

The, 'Am I ?' paranoia on here is so funny.

There's no way 7k fans have suddenly been able to afford a ST. I couldn't give a fcuk about your reasons. All I hope is that you don't get on their back when they inevitably lose more games than this season

If they didn't get on their back then they'd stand out from the existing 'loyal' supporters...

Where have I said how many games I've been to this season?

Though I did do a quick count up and I made about 50% of them this season. So I'm hardly adopting a houlier than thou attitude.

The fact is though a portion of these 7k will have jumped on the bandwagon for the PL and turn up expecting to be entertained and will boo if this isn't the case

gerrard-houllier_1710594c.jpg

Dont think anybody wants that sort of attitude :thumbup:

Why do people think that it's the "bandwagon" fans that are most likely to boo? In my ten years as an ST holder I have seen the die-hard regulars booing lots of times, swearing at the players and just being all-round moaners. Going to more games doesn't make you any less likely to be a moaning div.

Why do people think that it's the "bandwagon" fans that are most likely to boo? In my ten years as an ST holder I have seen the die-hard regulars booing lots of times, swearing at the players and just being all-round moaners. Going to more games doesn't make you any less likely to be a moaning div.

Agreed. If anything some of the regulars around me think because they come every week they have more of a right to shout shit

I'm a new season ticket holder. Due to work commitments and other various things last season I couldn't get to every game unfortunately, although did make it to around 13 home games in the end.

I am now a season ticket holder next season due to my work commitments changing and also a little extra cash.

Call me or whatever you like. I am a fan as much as anyone else on here. However, if those circumstances I mentioned above hadn't altered, I still wouldn't be able to get a season ticket but fortunately for me they have.

Also, even if we hadn't made it to the premier league for next season I would still have had a season ticket thanks to things changing for me.

Well said.

Can I call you elastic. You never even liked football at school lol.

however you did introduce me to eternal and to this day I would still give louise redknapp the most average 1 minute of her life lol and for that reason alone I forgive your plasticness.

Take you it you found a job if you can afford a ticket.

first time for me my mate got my ticket and i cant wait to watch gary lynex and emile linekar next season it should be good been ages since i went to filbert street with the old kirby and west signs :) 

lol actually i went for the whole of the 90s and early naughties but then kids and moving and work didnt help , i actually had a chance to get a ticket from my mate this coming season buti would be only able to make about 12 games so told him to get it for a regular who has missed out for various reasons .

i have nothing against new supporters but what does piss me off is they sit there moaning all game dont know the history of the club and then make out they are lifelong fans with their name on the back of a shirt bought for them by their wife for a pressie for their first ever game 

Archived