Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

Wot, no beer!

Because in their eyes I'm a cvnt! In their minds they can't seem to compute what they read into what it actually says. One of the moaners who replied on here and criticised me has got a cheek. Cos they had no way of getting to the ticket office to get man city tickets I offered to go in my own time and queue for her, even though I don't know her, then a few months later without anymore correspondence between us I get a pm asking if I would get her Donny tickets. Now I'm the son of the devil!

You need to treat fans with more respect and stop calling them plastic when they went to several games last season

(Btw can you get me Man Utd tickets with your season ticket priority please? cheers x) 

Statiscally the greatest season in our history and I went to two games - Charlton away (defeat) and Forest home (defeat). I'm definitely an Acrylic Fan.

Mine were Forest home defeat and QPR away win, neither result expected so maybe I should go to Liverpool, man city, arsenal day, etc...

As for you my friend, never ever go to a game again. Ever :)

You need to treat fans with more respect and stop calling them plastic when they went to several games last season

(Btw can you get me Man Utd tickets with your season ticket priority please? cheers x)

No probs, always willing to help a fellow city fan!

I don't think in my time on this forum I've ever called anyone plastic

Where was plastic mentioned in the op? Have you ever watched leicester before? If you re read the op you will (maybe!) realise it wasn't aimed at people like you. It was also light hearted, I despair!

It's along the same sort of lines though isn't it? "HAR DEE HAR I SPEND THIS MUCH MONEY ON WATCHING CITY I'M THE ULTIMATE FAN." 

Likewise this post wasn't particularly aimed at what the OP was more just the general feelings on here that anyone who wants to get an ST now we're in the Prem is somehow a lesser fan. This was just the thread I was reading when I decided to reply to the hardcore.

If you'd re read my earlier post you'd realise I too once had a season ticket. The fact my ST was under Levein means I must have a light-hearted side, it was laugh or cry at times. I DESPAIR!

It's along the same sort of lines though isn't it? "HAR DEE HAR I SPEND THIS MUCH MONEY ON WATCHING CITY I'M THE ULTIMATE FAN."

Likewise this post wasn't particularly aimed at what the OP was more just the general feelings on here that anyone who wants to get an ST now we're in the Prem is somehow a lesser fan. This was just the thread I was reading when I decided to reply to the hardcore.

If you'd re read my earlier post you'd realise I too once had a season ticket. The fact my ST was under Levein means I must have a light-hearted side, it was laugh or cry at times. I DESPAIR!

If you re read my post I actually said it wasn't aimed at people like you!!!!

So your replying to a post that Infact you weren't aiming it at?

I despair!!

Not to the op as I understand he is tongue in cheek.

But to the rest yes we have sold more st thats why the prem pays so much sponsorship prices increase with tv money.

Would you rather we were back in div1 or a mid championship side.

You all craved promotion so accept what it entails and grow up.

The, 'Am I plastic?' paranoia on here is so funny.

There's no way 7k fans have suddenly been able to afford a ST. I couldn't give a fcuk about your reasons. All I hope is that you don't get on their back when they inevitably lose more games than this season

What? We will lose next season? Right there will be at least 1 season ticket ( plastic version ) returned !

I have no problem with new fans coming down as long as they support our team through thick & thin. It's gonna be a bumpy ride next season and we have gotta stick by the lads. So will the so called 'current plastics' make sure you don't give us the ammo ok!! Sing loud, clap loud, do anything loud but please don't just sit there in silence. Cheers

It won't just (or even) be a problem with new fans.

Watch this forum when we lose two or three matches on the bounce - as we may well do - and count how many fvckwits come crawling out from under their stones posting things like "Pearson out", "Don't know what your [sic] doing" and "Drinkwater/Vardy/Moore/Morgan [delete as appropriate] are not Premier class".

Are you listening, Seenfvckall and Anothershitseason?

Statiscally the greatest season in our history and I went to two games - Charlton away (defeat) and Forest home (defeat). I'm definitely an Acrylic Fan.

I went to one game: Brighton away. I'm thinking of changing my username to LanguedocPolymer. Did enjoy the day out though.

Mine were Forest home defeat and QPR away win, neither result expected so maybe I should go to Liverpool, man city, arsenal day, etc...

As for you my friend, never ever go to a game again. Ever :)

Unexpected results under pressure? You're definitely a Graphene Fan.

I went to one game: Brighton away. I'm thinking of changing my username to LanguedocPolymer. Did enjoy the day out though.

If the only game was at Brighton you should be a Spandex Fan.

I have no problem with new fans coming down as long as they support our team through thick & thin. It's gonna be a bumpy ride next season and we have gotta stick by the lads. So will the so called 'current plastics' make sure you don't give us the ammo ok!! Sing loud, clap loud, do anything loud but please don't just sit there in silence. Cheers

you make it sound like every 'New' STH has never been to a football match before! heaven forbid that they maybe have had ST's before or have been going to games for 5, 10, 15, 20 years.

I'm sure there are enough 'plastics' who moan when things don't go well within the 'renewing' section as well. I've had the misfortune of sitting next to them at times.

just because your renewing a season ticket doesn't mean you less inclined to moan like a 'new plastic' or that your football knowledge is any better.

LanguedocFox

Today, 05:47 AM

Collo73, on 08 May 2014 - 7:38 PM, said:

It won't just (or even) be a problem with new fans.

Watch this forum when we lose two or three matches on the bounce - as we may well do - and count how many fvckwits come crawling out from under their stones posting things like "Pearson out", "Don't know what your [sic] doing" and "Drinkwater/Vardy/Moore/Morgan [delete as appropriate] are not Premier class".

Are you listening, Seenfvckall and Anothershitseason?

I wasn't saying just 'new supporters would do this'. I'm fully aware that in the ground in previous years loads of regular fans got on the players and pearsons cases. All I was trying to say is that it would be nice to here the new lot get fully involved ( which they more than likely will). That's the proven with these sites tho, too much txt gets misinterpreted. As I said I don't give a toss who's in the ground really as long as we all play our part. Anyway, I was one of the 6,000 week in week out back at filbo in the pleat years so where was you all then?! Your all plastics!!!! JOKE!!!!!!!! Njoy the season

JJS... Where do I say that ?? You have just 'made it sound' as you wanted it seems. I, like you, have had regulars moaning next to me but that wasn't my point. All I was getting across was that I hope they back the boys like I do. And just to level things out.. You regular season ticket moaners this includes you lot!!!! Now everyone's happy and we can move on!

I remember the last time we got up ten years ago. First few months were frenetic then most of the good time boys got fed up with getting stuffed every week and returned to their Sky Sports subscriptions. There's bound to be more interest at the minute and we're not an isolated case, it happens everywhere. It'll calm down.

Always wonder why people feel the need to take these 'plastic' notions personally and to heart. When you post to explain all your circumstances, it does absolutely nothing except make you look like you've got a guilty conscience.

Everyone has their own situation. If you have the Club at heart and it's a part of your life, whose business is it to judge how often you get to games?

JJS... Where do I say that ?? You have just 'made it sound' as you wanted it seems. I, like you, have had regulars moaning next to me but that wasn't my point. All I was getting across was that I hope they back the boys like I do. And just to level things out.. You regular season ticket moaners this includes you lot!!!! Now everyone's happy and we can move on!

I agree that I may have made it sound as I wanted, for that I am sorry, that was not my intention. I also agree with what you have said above, I just hope every fan inside the stadium gives there full support and does there best to add to the atmosphere as best they can.

there will be some moaners, hey, we cant get away from that.

but i also agree with the end of your post, now everyone is happy lets move on, because quite frankly with what we've seen for the last 12 months and the season that we have in front of us, how can anyone not be enjoying being a city fan right now.

Ooooo I've been to all the games, love me, love me, LOVE ME

Where have I said how many games I've been to this season?

Though I did do a quick count up and I made about 50% of them this season. So I'm hardly adopting a houlier than thou attitude.

The fact is though a portion of these 7k will have jumped on the bandwagon for the PL and turn up expecting to be entertained and will boo if this isn't the case

Archived