Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
copunk

Derby vs QPR final

http://dcfcfans.co.uk/topic/11592-foxes-v-hornets/page-7

Who's just bumped this thread? lol  Just had a read through the few pages when Deeeeeeeney scored and I've changed my mind.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol lol lol

They annoy me with their superiority complex more than Forest do to be honest and that's saying something.

Swings and roundabouts. Championship *****

Cue Redknap signing loads of well known players for more than they're worth like a five year old playing championship manager and being declared a genius wheeler dealer.

Hahahaha! So true.

Awful game, about on a par with Palace vs Watford last year.

If Redknapp is still with QPR next season I'm fairly confident they'll be claiming one of the three relegation places. Shit manager.

This, they were very poor this season. Can't see them making the huge improvements needed to stay in the PL. And if they did spend millions they will need to use it wisely and Redknapp isn't the man to do that, plus all the changes needed will need to gel quickly.

Derby in my opinion were better equipped, good young team that only needed small improvements to have a chance of staying in the PL.

Peter Beagrie really is a 1st class cvnt.

"The weight of expectation on Redknapp has been all-too evident, and Beagrie believes the former Portsmouth and Tottenham boss has done an incredible job.

"I think, when you look at the way they went about their business, we said Harry was not over-enamoured with the Championship," he said. "But it wasn't that, it was the pressure, and because of how critical it can be for teams coming down"

Just makes this season the best ever.

promotion first day of a great season

Champions the second day of a great season.

Today the third best day of any season (I shed a tier looking at the sheep at the end)

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FVCKING HAPPY :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

Archived