Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
copunk

Derby vs QPR final

hard call for me

F*** derby, and its would be better for us if we were the only east midlands team imo,

qpr is great away day, and liked arry at spurs, but he would get quite a bit of cash and a london club so would attract players easier 

I suppose on the upside they are both decent away days.

Still gutted though.

Ah, I remember the days back in 2012 when Forest & Cardiff got knocked out in the semis, and I could put my feet up knowing whoever won, I was satisfied with the result.

Derby fans are going to get 50% off their season tickets aren't they. I was laughing at that sign outside the IPRO for a good two months and they're going to go and get promoted. And the worst thing is, with QPR the alternative, I want them to. :(

Not bothered who wins on a "who is likely to fill the relegation places" because I think both will go back down but I want Derby to come up for the East Midlands derby and another easy, guaranteed 6 points.

last year was a nightmare of holloway vs watford and now this 

fúcking fúck the play offs why don't we just have 2 teams going up. then everyone can be happy 

Archived