Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc1994

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

I had to delete this game, was playing it without paying for a few weeks then started buying the Golden Scratch-R cards like a chump. Realised I'd spent about £15 in one sitting then uninstalled the game immediately

Was enjoying it though, and I don't know why (there's not really any gameplay)

i used to play but i was playing clash of clans at the same time. i found myself forever on my phone between the 2. I paid for a few scratch cards but not spent a penny on clash of clans so decided to delete simpsons. Was a gd game but clash of clans miles better

• 10 months later...

Started playing again as I'd lost my rag with the glitches in Worms 3 - takes so long to level up past level 20! Unless you buy the boatload of doughnuts at the low low price of £69.99

What's your origin id?

I keep speeding shitty things up by accident with the donuts, hooray for the fast income tax in thre brown house :(

What's your origin id?

I keep speeding shitty things up by accident with the donuts, hooray for the fast income tax in thre brown house :(

"billychimp" - add me, I've got no remaining friends since I stopped playing a few months back and started again. My Springfield is a dump though, land expansions are too expensive after about 5 x 5!

• 3 weeks later...

Seem to be stuck - I've finally unlocked that little pet mutant at Monsarno and am at level 7 research, but can't upgrade until Act 2 - when does this kick in?

Think it's in about 4 days. There's a little countdown on the event menu.

Not particularly enjoying this event and looking unlikely to get all the prizes as I only play it when at home so only managing at best 3 of the 4 daily tasks.

Think it's in about 4 days. There's a little countdown on the event menu.

Not particularly enjoying this event and looking unlikely to get all the prizes as I only play it when at home so only managing at best 3 of the 4 daily tasks.

I'm not a huge fan but I'm well on the way to getting that Farmers' Market so am devoting most of my characters time to it - plus I'm at level 43 and all the bloody story tasks are "Put 30 characters in jail for 24 hours" or suchlike, so I'm putting them off

Different question - why is Smithers such a massive twat in this game? 

So glad I deleted this game after a couple of weeks, I get hooked on enough time wasting shit, especially as the key to this game is to spend all your time on it doing pointless stuff and as a reward you will have even more pointless stuff to do.

Serious question for those who have played this for years what is the reward in playing this game?

• 2 years later...

Used to play it on an older phone when it first came out. recently got a new phone, so decided to download it again to see whats changed. Absolutely nothing! but that's the problem, its as addictive as ever. anyone still playing it?

On 5/1/2015 at 22:34, Phube said:

Nothing what so ever, but then what do you get supporting a football team, collecting stamps etc.

Entertainment, Joy and pain, a sense of completion and achievement, a challenge.

These sort of games are just like housework, never ending, as soon as one thing is done the next thing needs to start. I am just not a fan of games with no end game, no sense of completion, I will play most games, but there needs to be an end point, not just constantly building more and more stuff, and completing more and more tasks.

(I hope that reply was worth the 2 and a half year wait)

Archived