Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

Wes Hoolahan

No?

Do some people watch football? Watch him vs Turkey now, I bet he is running the show...

My number one target this summer from a personal point of view. Hoolahan behind the striker would be a dream. Age... so?

Wanted to leave Norwich because he played a huge roll in promoting them and was then treated badly, wanted to join his old manager at a big club and wasn't getting played at a struggling Norwich... I'd probs want to move!

Sign him up!

No?

Do some people watch football? Watch him vs Turkey now, I bet he is running the show...

My number one target this summer from a personal point of view. Hoolahan behind the striker would be a dream. Age... so?

Wanted to leave Norwich because he played a huge roll in promoting them and was then treated badly, wanted to join his old manager at a big club and wasn't getting played at a struggling Norwich... I'd probs want to move!

Sign him up!

Your last statement about wasn't getting played at a struggling Norwich... This is what concerns people.

However for me, Nige and his team have had enough success in the transfer market for Me to trust him to know what he's doing.

I would actually be surprised if Nige is after him considering how much team spirit is important to his footballing ethos. Can't of helped Norwichs cause, all that happened

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/382714/EXCLUSIVE-Aston-Villa-to-name-Keane-as-Lambert-s-No-2-and-then-step-up-bid-for-Hoolahan

Lambert aims to land Keane’s countryman in Norwich playmaker Hoolahan, 32.

The Villa boss was close to signing the Canaries midï¬elder last January but his old club refused to do business with him.

Promoted Leicester City are ready with a £2million bid should Norwich snub Lambert and Villa’s interest once again.

Used to like Hoolahan, in fact I can remember seeing him play for Blackpool in their play off final against Yeovil and I liked him then. But now, I'd let him go elsewhere (probably Villa). Reported wrong attitude when Norwich we're struggling, wasn't he transfer listed by request.

He's 32, would have taken him a few years ago, not now. Got to be aiming at better players than this. His attitude was all wrong last season too.

Likewise. He was the next best thing to sliced bread a couple of seasons gone - nifty, speedy, great dribbling and a pain in the arse for defenders.

I doubt we're in for him now, his career is on the decline.

Archived