Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Chelsea Away

Sod that....Don't think i'll make many away games next season if that is the bench mark.

I don't think it will be, thankfully. This lot are outstandingly bad and have been ever since Abramovich showed up.

Especially given our own club's appalling track record when it comes to away ticket pricing. Astounding some fans bring what they do to us given what they have to fork out.

Agreed. Still expect the away end to be full more often than not next year though.

This, I know it's not right and we could all be like ze Germans and aspire to be like them and protest/boycott but it ain't gonna happen (And I know if people have that same attitude as me it definetly won't). I paid £30 a couple of times last season, so it's an extra £15 on top of that.

Like I said I doubt i'll be going Arsenal or Liverpool because of the way the fixtures have been arranging so i'm saving money not going to those games, swings and roundabouts.

Besides i'm talking like i've got tickets and definetly going, I'm not yet, but am considering.

It's lack of fan organisation in general. If there was some organisation behind English fanbases and they actually made more collective decisions then you'd get far less of this.

Why did our first away game up have to be these. Seriously why. Any ****er bar these.

Was almost relieved this was the first away as I wasn't planning on going anyway (been both times in the cup, expensive, not living in London anymore) so it should take the 'first game' numbers, giving a better chance for more interesting aways. 

Dan...if you want to go...go

The average ticket price over the year will probably be £45 for away games

Some tickets bit more some bit less

And when I tell you Chelsea have the most expensive away tickets in the league for the "smaller" games and we'll very likely be able to visit 15 clubs for £35 or less this season?

In short, that's bollocks.

Dan...if you want to go...go

The average ticket price over the year will probably be £45 for away games

Some tickets bit more some bit less

I've said earlier on that it's not the case. These and Man City both charge £50+. Others will be hitting £40 or over but there's no way £45 will be our average.

Defending utter greed pricing just because it's in the Premier League doesn't wash. I'm not going on principle.

The way this is looking it might be a chance for me to get to an early away game. I haven't got any priority and I'm not a ST holder but it seems like many are sacking it off due to price. No doubt after saying this it won't go past priority one!

Doubt I'll get chance to go to many aways this year (compared to last year) so the inflated price won't eat too much in to my football budget. 13 pound leeds to London train as well so I'll have some of that!

Fingers crossed!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am tempted by this, mainly because I can not make the Stoke game and Palace seems a long time to wait for an away day. Bank holiday weekend too.

Would you be interested in making some ££ by getting me a ticket for Stoke if your a season ticket holder and not going??

Would you be interested in making some ££ by getting me a ticket for Stoke if your a season ticket holder and not going??

Yeah PM nearer the time mate, I have two ST's but with different priority. Definitely not going Stoke so makes sense to help you out!

Find myself in the UK (from Australia) while this game is on. Absolutely fuming that it's not a game at King Power, but can't change my schedule as it's locked down due to other commitments. Thankfully my uncle and a couple of other relatives are season ticket holders though. (y)

Do you know if the match will be on saturday 4pm or could it be moved to sunday or monday night?

No one knows yet as $ky are waiting for all train fares to go up,then they will announce the TV games.

Archived