Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Chelsea Away

Would have to be a big game for me to spend anywhere near 47 quid. That plus travel and your nearly talking most of a weeks wages. Girlfriend would kill me.

First home game for Chelsea which probably boosts the price, and it being London as well.

Is this with the supposed subsidised tickets as well?

Would have to be a big game for me to spend anywhere near 47 quid. That plus travel and your nearly talking most of a weeks wages. Girlfriend would kill me.

First home game for Chelsea which probably boosts the price, and it being London as well.

Is this with the supposed subsidised tickets as well?

What is it with London and their inflated prices on virtually everything?

with my missus now living in London i MAY consider it if i am already planning to be down here. Even without travel, booze and food expenses £50 is sickening. When will things change 

When people stop paying it and stop making excuses for it like "its the Premier League that's what you expect" and all this self-defeating nonsense.

****ing Chelsea. Shit stain club.

Train fare might be a bit expensive too no trains from Nuneaton to London Euston that day, so probably means changing at Leicester and heading to St Pancras. 

I was considering it but if this is the case I doubt i'll bother. Although i've seen you posting about trains and how to get to places doing 100 changes to get it 50p cheaper in the past so not sure whether to take it with a pinch of salt or not.

I can afford to go, but not sure if my mates can so doubt I'll go to this, i'll wait till Stoke and/or Palace. Not going to this could mean going to two games if you know what I mean.

Looking forward to our end being full of half-scarf twats with more money than sense...

That's quite a sweeping statement.

If you're not going or think it's too much then that's your opinion but to call our fans in an away end 'twats with more money than sense' just shows you sir are a complete tool.

Will I still be allowed in SK1 if I go.There won't be some sort of picket line at the Everton game and chants of scab scab. lol

I just get so bored on a Saturday,I might go with my mates but stay outside and do a one man protest,make a board and everything.

3 years ago I may have kicked up a bit of a fuss about these prices but not now. Football is what it is, if you think it's worth it go and have a top day, if you don't get over it and look forward to Stoke and Palace.

I'll be paying it because I can justify it by knowing I'll have a top gig with the boys. The extra 15 notes on the average ticket price will mean fvck all when we'll be dropping that on some shithouse cocktail at a west end bar post match.

Hoping the 3k get snapped up and we give a good intro to the league.

3 years ago I may have kicked up a bit of a fuss about these prices but not now. Football is what it is, if you think it's worth it go and have a top day, if you don't get over it and look forward to Stoke and Palace.

I'll be paying it because I can justify it by knowing I'll have a top gig with the boys. The extra 15 notes on the average ticket price will mean fvck all when we'll be dropping that on some shithouse cocktail at a west end bar post match.

Hoping the 3k get snapped up and we give a good intro to the league.

I was in London a month or two back and me and a mate had a burger with fries and a pint each in some bar near Hampstead Heath, £30 it cost, the beer was £6.50 a pint.

Took me a little by surprise but every bar we went in it was a fiver or more a pint and these weren't in tourist areas.

These people moaning would've thought nothing of shelling out £60,£70,80 for a ticket to the play off final.

I think the dearest for that were a ton. Could you say that's worth it?

These people moaning would've thought nothing of shelling out £60,£70,80 for a ticket to the play off final.

I think the dearest for that were a ton. Could you say that's worth it?

More so, yes. I get the impression you're accusing people of being hypocrites by using that comparison. Way out if you are.

I'd know I was being ripped off at those prices but I'd also know I was attending one of the most important games in the club's history. Chelsea away is laughably insignificant in comparison - that's why I have no trouble saying no to their offer of £50 a ticket.

Cheers, went with Ausden last year but was jist wondering if Foxestravel had lowered it prices / packed it in all together?

I know somebody who went with Ausden last season,it was only once but he said it was full of 15 year olds.Is this the norm?

Archived