Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Chelsea Away

I rang this morning to get two tickets for me and cousin whose got a disabled season ticket, so normally the helper goes for free. However the ticket office told me they only received eight disabled tickets which have already gone. At the moment they told they've requested more disabled tickets however so far Chelsea have failed to respond, so just have wait and see. Not a good start for the new season.

Chances of getting a ticket to this with a season ticket that attended less than 7 games last year?

Do I not have priority anymore? Are fox membership people entitled to tickets before me? Confused about this new priority scheme.

You might stand a slim chance due to the fact many supporters are put off the by the price.

Bloody ridiculous that they aren't selling upper tier tickets yet. As priority 1 shouldn't we get to choose whether we want upper or lower tier tickets?

They must be, I've had fifty sheets taken from my account. Tickets not arrived yet but lower shed was 47 so I'm presuming it's upper she'd.

They must be, I've had fifty sheets taken from my account. Tickets not arrived yet but lower shed was 47 so I'm presuming it's upper she'd.

City are claiming that Chelsea have told them to sell upper sections first, then the lower below and block by block.

Chances of getting a ticket to this with a season ticket that attended less than 7 games last year?

Do I not have priority anymore? Are fox membership people entitled to tickets before me? Confused about this new priority scheme.

Have you not read the criteria?

How many points do you have? If you had a ST last season as well you're on 100, then add on how many aways you went to in the last season.

Dates Criteria

Friday 25 July Season Card Holders with 115+ points

Monday 28 July Season Card Holders with 108+ points

Wednesday 30 July Season Card Holders with 104+ points

Friday 1 August Season Card Holders with 102+ points

Monday 4 August Season Card Holders with 101+ points

Wednesday 6 August Season Card Holders with 100+ points

Friday 8 August Season Card Holders with 80+ points

Monday 11 August Season Card Holders with 51+ points

Wednesday 13 August Season Card Holders with 50+ points

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/tickets/away_tickets/index.aspx#2fYsCAHrf0kpXcAp.99

A couple of friends went down earlier to sort our tickets out. When they asked for upper they got told that they were only selling lower tier so far.

A couple of friends went down earlier to sort our tickets out. When they asked for upper they got told that they were only selling lower tier so far.

Mate got told the same, was told that the instructions from Chelsea were to sell all lower before being given the upper, but I've had 50 taken out of my account, as have two others, so I assume we're upper.

We have ours on the preorder scheme and went this morning to ask for lower since they have taken money for upper and we're told that they didn't know when they would be selling lower. They have to sell each block upper then lower then move onto the next block so it's hit and miss what you'll get if you go down to the store.

Bloody ridiculous that they aren't selling upper tier tickets yet. As priority 1 shouldn't we get to choose whether we want upper or lower tier tickets?

I know. Phoned up this morning and got told they were selling lower first, but Chelsea have instructed that to happen.

My tickets were in the upper tier and that was pre order day! Bizarre.

My tickets were in the upper tier and that was pre order day! Bizarre.

They are selling the upper tier of a block, then the lower tier of that block before moving onto the next block and doing the same, all of the preorders have upper tier since their tickets were on sale first and the ticket office can't summon up enough brains to realise that some preorder people want the lower tier and would be ok to wait until the first of the lower tier tickets went on sale.

Lower Shed is probably worst place to be stuck in in Premier League (unless of course we win 2-0 again)

I get my tickets Monday, will be miffed if not offered upper tier. As I am in Sardinia got to trust to the website.

Eh, really? I was told the other way around...?

lol

God knows what's happening mate. Me & my friends specifically wanted upper tier as we could hardly see when we went lower last time.

Now we're seeing people say all different things. Personally I thought they would want to sell upper tier first (the dearer tickets) then sell the cheaper ones.

Archived