Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Philly Fox

USA Foxes

Compare that to the dross that we had to endure on Saturday on Fox Sports call "analysis" and NBC seem like geniuses! 

Don't know if you follow American football, but I feel that your comment also accurately describes every time I hear Troy Aikman and Joe Buck call an NFL game. 

Don't know if you follow American football, but I feel that your comment also accurately describes every time I hear Troy Aikman and Joe Buck call an NFL game.

Are you saying the matchday commentators are bad, or the studio analysts? The match commentators are just fine. Arlo White does a good job, and the rest of the commentators (the likes of Jon Champion) are the ones used by Premier League Productions for worldwide distribution and are generally ok.

Are you saying the matchday commentators are bad, or the studio analysts? The match commentators are just fine. Arlo White does a good job, and the rest of the commentators (the likes of Jon Champion) are the ones used by Premier League Productions for worldwide distribution and are generally ok.

Studio analysts...the actual in-match commentators are fine, you're right. 

However, I do still strongly dislike Joe Buck and Troy Aikman  :frantics:

Yes. Only issue is that the gold trim in the collar is a bit shorter than the real kit, but otherwise it's flawless.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6gjfftmmstkel2h/2015-12-13%2017.34.08.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1p2ecaalky6ueub/2015-12-13%2017.34.22.jpg?dl=0

I'm still tempted to get a couple of shirts from here - how did you pay Americanfox? I'm a bit wary of using my CC.

I'm still tempted to get a couple of shirts from here - how did you pay Americanfox? I'm a bit wary of using my CC.

Definitely be weary of using CC, although I really haven't had that many issues dealing with Aliexpress (none with sports jersey sellers).

I have a BOA card that has a feature called "ShopSafe" (i.e. Virtual Account Number), so I always generate a new number with a set limit (however much the order is) that expires in 2 months before I make a purchase on the site.

I know Citi has a similar feature.

Would highly suggest that.

Good recomendation, 

Definitely be weary of using CC, although I really haven't had that many issues dealing with Aliexpress (none with sports jersey sellers).

I have a BOA card that has a feature called "ShopSafe" (i.e. Virtual Account Number), so I always generate a new number with a set limit (however much the order is) that expires in 2 months before I make a purchase on the site.

I know Citi has a similar feature.

Would highly suggest that.

Good recommendation - might do that or a pre-paid card! 

Not sure how big a fan of the American version @@UPinCarolina is but thought he'd might find this interesting:

Leicester City NEWS: Foxes send NFL's surprise package the Carolina Panthers four City shirts

Comments (0)

Leicester City has sent an unfancied and overachieving NFL team four Foxes shirts ahead of a crucial NFL game.

The Carolina Panthers have been the surprise package in American Football this season, winning 15 games and losing only one – the best record in the NFL.

City, seemingly noticing the similarities between the two teams' seasons, have sent the Panthers four shirts with the names and numbers of quarterback Cam Newton, cornerback Josh Norman, middle linebacker Luke Kuechly and kicker Graham Gano on the back.

Norman, who wore his City shirt in the changing room, told ESPN: "It's kind of crazy.

"They just wanted to show support and I'm showing support by wearing it for them. It's pretty cool we've got support over there in England."

He said that both teams were unfancied at the beginning of the season but have proven their doubters wrong.

"They were like they were just like us," he added.

"Nobody was giving them clout or anything. They had to come up and get everything they've got. Pretty much earn everything. Now they're No. 1."

The Panthers are set for a crucial NFC divisional playoff game against Seattle on Sunday and City will go top of the Premier League if they beat Aston Villa on Saturday afternoon.

Read more: http://www.leicester...l#ixzz3xJYDshqz 
Follow us: @leicester_Merc on Twitter | leicestermercury on Facebook

• Like 1

Not sure how big a fan of the American version @@UPinCarolina is but thought he'd might find this interesting:

Leicester City NEWS: Foxes send NFL's surprise package the Carolina Panthers four City shirts

Comments (0)

Leicester City has sent an unfancied and overachieving NFL team four Foxes shirts ahead of a crucial NFL game.

The Carolina Panthers have been the surprise package in American Football this season, winning 15 games and losing only one – the best record in the NFL.

City, seemingly noticing the similarities between the two teams' seasons, have sent the Panthers four shirts with the names and numbers of quarterback Cam Newton, cornerback Josh Norman, middle linebacker Luke Kuechly and kicker Graham Gano on the back.

Norman, who wore his City shirt in the changing room, told ESPN: "It's kind of crazy.

"They just wanted to show support and I'm showing support by wearing it for them. It's pretty cool we've got support over there in England."

He said that both teams were unfancied at the beginning of the season but have proven their doubters wrong.

"They were like they were just like us," he added.

"Nobody was giving them clout or anything. They had to come up and get everything they've got. Pretty much earn everything. Now they're No. 1."

The Panthers are set for a crucial NFC divisional playoff game against Seattle on Sunday and City will go top of the Premier League if they beat Aston Villa on Saturday afternoon.

Read more: http://www.leicester...l#ixzz3xJYDshqz 

Follow us: @leicester_Merc on Twitter | leicestermercury on Facebook

Brilliant! LCFC and the Panthers both need to "Keep Pounding" this weekend. 

Edited by UPinCarolina

We're on NBC tomorrow. Big dogs.

With Arlo White commentating!

More drama with the TV for the replay. Now neither game is listed for TV on their soccer schedule but the TV schedule has "FA Cup Soccer" on FS1 and FS2 for Wednesday.

When next are the tv rights for the FA Cup changing? I hope NBC try to get them. They'd have one on NBCSN and one on USA. Simple.