Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Right this is a dream I had last night honestly,I put it down to watching this thread every waking hour.Even told my Mrs my dream when I woke.Not riveting but it's this threads fault and I'm glad

In my dream I went to my mates place of work and he was there looking 10 years older,I asked him what's up and he said" that" and pointed at some 6ft brunette fit as fook with a denim mini skirt that only covered half her arse,bending over so you could see her undercarriage." It's fooking killing me" he shouted"" I want that ass,and she's having none of it."He then asked me if i wanted a G & T( good call) I said" make it a large one" all soap opera style.He then broke down crying saying she had turned him into an alcoholic and all he wanted was some action and she keeps teasing him on purpose.i left got in my car pissed and decided not to drive and kip in his office doorway.The end

Just weird,she was nice though.

Edited by cambridgefox
  • Like 1

Right this is a dream I had last night honestly,I put it down to watching this thread every waking hour.Even told my Mrs my dream when I woke.Not riveting but it's this threads fault and I'm glad

In my dream I went to my mates place of work and he was there looking 10 years older,I asked him what's up and he said" that" and pointed at some 6ft brunette fit as fook with a denim mini skirt that only covered half her arse,bending over so you could see her undercarriage." It's fooking killing me" he shouted"" I want that ass,and she's having none of it."He then asked me if i wanted a G & T( good call) I said" make it a large one" all soap opera style.He then broke down crying saying she had turned him into an alcoholic and all he wanted was some action and she keeps teasing him on purpose.i left got in my car pissed and decided not to drive and kip in his office doorway.The end

Just weird,she was nice though.

Time to see the shrink. You know you're losing it when you start sharing dreams with the Mrs.

There's no swipes after you're matched Ken, I've just got to hold out till the next match. Whenever that may be.

You can hit unmatch afterwards.

I'm still getting sent dirty pics from my lass over the weekend, normally i wouldn't mind but she is fooked in the head and about 5/10.