Wilson_6 Posted 8 July 2014 Posted 8 July 2014 Just bought this from ebay for a tenner literally because i want to know what our club smells like! Brilliant http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161346560333?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
goose2010 Posted 8 July 2014 Posted 8 July 2014 hahaha i had this back in the day, its not far from smelling of piss if i remember correctly the bottle is in shape of a football. Its a really smell its that bad I can still remember it after all these years!
MC Prussian Posted 8 July 2014 Posted 8 July 2014 Maybe Eau de Cologne does get better with age - just like a fine red wine. In general, I'd steer well clear of football memorabilia of the liquid kind.
Rhysm Posted 8 July 2014 Posted 8 July 2014 Vintage - Classy! Another money spinner that didn't quite take off from Barrie Pierpoint. Fox Leisure trainers anyone?
Master Fox Posted 8 July 2014 Posted 8 July 2014 This fragrance together with a pair of white Fox Leisure trainers and one of those Leicester City American college football style jackets = The Business.
Captain... Posted 8 July 2014 Posted 8 July 2014 I had that, put me off aftershave for the rest of my life.
MattGamble92 Posted 8 July 2014 Posted 8 July 2014 looking at my videos in the 90s you all looked like your mums dressed you and you stunk of piss so this explains alot
Uncle Phil Posted 8 July 2014 Posted 8 July 2014 Seeing as it's in Derby I wouldn't be surprise if a Derby fan has pissed in a bottle and repackaged it. A kind of revenge attack cos we're massive and premier league.
Robin JD Popley Posted 8 July 2014 Posted 8 July 2014 I heard this is the original Sex Panther I can just imagine Sav and Bobby Mancini recreating this scene with our vintage aftershave...
demon_dog Posted 9 July 2014 Posted 9 July 2014 I have a bottle of this still sitting on the shelf, my missus uses it as an air freshener when I fart in the room. Won't tell you which is the worst smell!
Karljohn Posted 9 July 2014 Posted 9 July 2014 I still see a couple of fans walking around on match day with the blue army jackets on getting their moneys worth.
Jace Posted 9 July 2014 Posted 9 July 2014 Whats the oldest LCFC item they can find around their houses? I don't think I could find much older than this
kyleolly Posted 9 July 2014 Posted 9 July 2014 My mrs' mum bought me it from a charity shop a couple of christmas's ago a truly vile smell still got so will put it on eBay if I can get a tenner for it!
Jace Posted 9 July 2014 Posted 9 July 2014 My mrs' mum bought me it from a charity shop a couple of christmas's ago a truly vile smell still got so will put it on eBay if I can get a tenner for it! To be honest mate a sealed bottle of LCFC piss can be collectable enough to get to £10 on ebay but I'm not sure if a used open bottle of piss would get the same
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.