Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Monk

Everton Season Opener 16th August

I'm amazed it hasn't sold out yet.

We should put that 45,000 extension on hold.

I'm very surprised, just shows people got carried away with the euphoria of promotion and quickly it can subside as well in just a few months, the ticket prices clearly don't help either.

I'm very surprised, just shows people got carried

away with the euphoria of promotion and quickly it can subside as well in just a few months, the ticket prices clearly don't help either.

Considering it's nearly sold out, and hasn't even gone on general sale yet, that's not bad!!!

I'm very surprised, just shows people got carried away with the euphoria of promotion and quickly it can subside as well in just a few months, the ticket prices clearly don't help either.

Eh?

If there are fewer than 200 tickets remaining with 2 days to go before the game, it's obviously going to sell out. Without it even going on general sale.

Tell me...when was the last time you can remember us selling every seat in the ground without putting the tickets on general sale?

Eh?

If there are fewer than 200 tickets remaining with 2 days to go before the game, it's obviously going to sell out. Without it even going on general sale.

Tell me...when was the last time you can remember us selling every seat in the ground without putting the tickets on general sale?

Last time we were in the Premier League.

alot of unhappy faces at city fans and staff! cant get tickets i told them i rather listen to it on bbc radio leicester i will only pay for the carling cup games that it until we back in the championship

What?

well i went down at 9 in the morning at least 50 unhappy people with the ticket problems some of the staff look unhappy too

You mean 50 unhappy people because it's sold out?

The staff always look fcking miserable to be fair so nothing new there.

well i went down at 9 in the morning at least 50 unhappy people with the ticket problems some of the staff look unhappy too

Yeah but why would they care if you only listen to it on RL? And if you're leaving it til a day before the fixture you should really expect unhappy people cos they haven't got tickets.

As for the Carling Cup and waiting til we're back in the Championship. I presume that was attempted sarcasm.

Guest LCFC_World

not sarcasm fact we will be back in the championship soon rather then later

Very nice to see optimistic fans on here. 

Tickets officially sold out now.

went down at lunchctime to collect my ticket but i will only be able to collect it tomorrow which is rediculous!! they are also saying that they might not have the white trailer there. Not sold out as still people buying tickets around 1pm 

Archived