Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Monk

Everton Season Opener 16th August

Just got my membership secured, so I'm stoked that I will (hopefully) be able to get a ticket to this one. Who is going, and do we know when tickets are going on sale?

I start my new job next week and haven't got my rota yet, got a 1/4 chance of being at work for this but I really want to go. Got silver membership done so hopefully will get a ticket if I want one.

If there are any spare tickets to the Everton Game (Aug 16th), or anyone with a Gold Membership not going, I will gladly buy the tickets off of you.
I have a friend coming from overseas and he is looking forward to going.
Didn't realize you only could buy one ticket per person. :( 

Tickets secured today (through Gold membership). I went online at 8.45 and so did my dad. The website was fairly quick (surprisingly) but the option to 'choose seats' was greyed out. But a couple of minutes later my dad texts me saying 'tickets purchased' lol.

Ah well, think the Gold membership price is pretty decent. if there's gonna be tickets to the opener I'm quite hopeful of getting to many other games regardless of opposition.

Any Silver Foxes out there get tickets today? Just wondering how many are available I can't make Everton, but looking at Arsenal, probably similar demand, and Burnley, if I can't tickets for Burnley then it really was a waste of £80.

Any Silver Foxes out there get tickets today? Just wondering how many are available I can't make Everton, but looking at Arsenal, probably similar demand, and Burnley, if I can't tickets for Burnley then it really was a waste of £80.

Just got 2 no problem, about 10 mins on phone, told him where I wanted and got them, don't know how many are available though as I got where I wanted.

Tickets were available on the website before 9, so that would be your best bet.

Anyone know when they become available for city fox members? Beginning to feel like I wasted my money on this.

Tuesday 9am.. Still a fair few singles about so if your quick on the button Tuesday morning you should be ok

Thought I'd go online today to check the system works before I try for tickets next week and it doesn't.

It's ten past nine and Everton is still greyed out despite my profile clearly showing city members.

Atrocious.

Had a few problems myself, I got very confused the other day because I couldn't buy any tickets, but that was because it logs you out so quickly I wasn't logged in.

I also had a problem with having more than one account with them, so I phoned them up to check and they sorted it out yesterday. All a bit farcical, but actually today I got my Arsenal tickets hassle free, so it does work.

Archived