Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Monk

Everton Season Opener 16th August

Trying to ring the ticket office but it says their queues are full and they are going to terminate my call. What is this shit? Surely it would be better just to queue me up.

there phone systems can only hold a certain capacity. just keep dialling in the hope you join the back of the queue. good luck

Trying to ring the ticket office but it says their queues are full and they are going to terminate my call. What is this shit? Surely it would be better just to queue me up.

They seem to only be able to queue 3 people, I either get my call terminated or get put in a queue and when it tells me what number in the queue I am it is never higher than 2. Just keep trying once you are in the queue it is pretty quick.

Or go online, much easier.

Have sent quite a tetchy email about the online.

I logged back out and in but still greyed out.

If I miss out on tickets because those on higher priority took them all then fine. I'll be absolutely fuming if I miss out because they're incapable of maintaining a basic online system.

Have sent quite a tetchy email about the online.

I logged back out and in but still greyed out.

If I miss out on tickets because those on higher priority took them all then fine. I'll be absolutely fuming if I miss out because they're incapable of maintaining a basic online system.

There are still some Everton tickets left, but not many, top rows of SK4 are available, and then lots of odd ones around and about.

Got two seats together but she said that only blocks with seats together left were in the east stand or edge of Kop.

We went for h1 row c. Shame we ended up away from singers but wanted to have a good view and sit together obviously.

Well excited now!

Or perhaps we wont be there. The useless, useless USELESS ticket office have sent me 2 under 22 tickets, despite me getting the operative to read back my order, 1 adult, 1 under22. So now I've got to waste even more time phoning them again. Really, they are officially FOOKIN USELESS!!!

Or perhaps we wont be there. The useless, useless USELESS ticket office have sent me 2 under 22 tickets, despite me getting the operative to read back my order, 1 adult, 1 under22. So now I've got to waste even more time phoning them again. Really, they are officially FOOKIN USELESS!!!

Can't you just go down on the day of the game and upgrade it to an adult? Wouldn't take any longer than 10 minutes I wouldn't have thought.

Can't you just go down on the day of the game and upgrade it to an adult? Wouldn't take any longer than 10 minutes I wouldn't have thought.

Yeah, sure that will do it if I cant get thru on phone. Its just the total ineptitude of the ticket office that really p55e5 me off though. Dont get this with any other business, they are so inefficient

Yeah, sure that will do it if I cant get thru on phone. Its just the total ineptitude of the ticket office that really p55e5 me off though. Dont get this with any other business, they are so inefficient

I know mate, the way the ticket office is ran is a total shambles. And I think it's getting worse, go to two different members of staff and i'll guarantee you if you asked them both the same question they'd both give you different answers.

Just booked the most obviously gonna be full of thousands of Everton fans train without thinking. Great.

That's exactly what put me off going to this one!

I'll be heading down day before for Liverpool at home.

Liverpool is always a good city to catch a dodgy foreign channel to watch the 3pm so should hopefully still see it.

That's exactly what put me off going to this one!

I'll be heading down day before for Liverpool at home.

Liverpool is always a good city to catch a dodgy foreign channel to watch the 3pm so should hopefully still see it.

yeah near enough every pub in town will have it on especially with Liverpool not playing that day. I wasn't even thinking I was just booking my normal train, get into Leicester at about 1pm. Prime time for away fans haha.

I've got a few mates going so might be able to just get the piss taken out of me by them all the way down which will be ok.

I've booked the whole Liverpool home week off work so will be alright when they're on my usually nice and peaceful train :D

Buy a fvcking membership like everyone else has.

Im a student of stirling uni, before uni I had a season tickets since I was very young. Im not paying an extra 60quid so I can get dibs on one of the few games ill be here for. Also this is a tickets page, what were you expecting you moron

Im a student of stirling uni, before uni I had a season tickets since I was very young. Im not paying an extra 60quid so I can get dibs on one of the few games ill be here for. Also this is a tickets page, what were you expecting you moron

Firstly some manners.

Secondly that is exactly why everyone else has bought membership to ensure they get tickets to those matches that they can make. Even if it is only two or three so what makes you so special?

Firstly some manners.

Secondly that is exactly why everyone else has bought membership to ensure they get tickets to those matches that they can make. Even if it is only two or three so what makes you so special?

I believe it was you who raised the argument, telling me to f'ing buy a membership, so why should I give you manners when you clearly are showing none yourself. Secondly I never said I was special, I was suggesting I did not think it is fair for the club to essentially charge more for fans who cant make every game, and considering im a poor student I cant allow myself to spend an extra £60 on top for the very select games I can attend. All I've done is asked for tickets on a thread clealy for people wanting/selling everton tickets. If you cant handle people wanting to buy tickets off others I suggest you leave the thread before you make yourself look more silly. :thumbup:

Archived