Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Monk

Everton Season Opener 16th August

yeah near enough every pub in town will have it on especially with Liverpool not playing that day. I wasn't even thinking I was just booking my normal train, get into Leicester at about 1pm. Prime time for away fans haha.

I've got a few mates going so might be able to just get the piss taken out of me by them all the way down which will be ok.

I've booked the whole Liverpool home week off work so will be alright when they're on my usually nice and peaceful train :D

Pogue mahones is just round the corner from me and has setanta. I know Liverpool has a lot of Irishmen but I'm hoping Gaelic football doesn't overrule Everton...

I'm dreading that journey to Leicester, the old double change via nuneaton...

I believe it was you who raised the argument, telling me to f'ing buy a membership, so why should I give you manners when you clearly are showing none yourself. Secondly I never said I was special, I was suggesting I did not think it is fair for the club to essentially charge more for fans who cant make every game, and considering im a poor student I cant allow myself to spend an extra £60 on top for the very select games I can attend. All I've done is asked for tickets on a thread clealy for people wanting/selling everton tickets. If you cant handle people wanting to buy tickets off others I suggest you leave the thread before you make yourself look more silly. :thumbup:

I'm going to reply and leave it at that. It was the lack of manners in your first post that annoyed me. A please or a thank you or even a bit of an introduction seeing as it was your first ever post, rather than a dismissive 'cheers'. Maybe an explanation as to who you were and why you needed help getting a ticket. Rather than one line that smacked of arrogance and entitlement. Tone is difficult to gauge in text so it is better to be clear about it, especially when asking for a favour.

It would cost you £25 for cheapest membership and even if you only go to a few games it would still cost less than a season ticket.

need 2 tickets in home end cheers. 

Always worth a phone call when it gets to general sale even if the sold out signs have gone up. You might be lucky with a return or they might find you a couple of singles in different areas of the ground. Good luck.

Always worth a phone call when it gets to general sale even if the sold out signs have gone up. You might be lucky with a return or they might find you a couple of singles in different areas of the ground. Good luck.

Are you able to return tickets to the club and get a full refund? I need to return one ticket for the Everton game.

Hi All,

Everton fan here. Me and a mate booked our train few weeks ago for saturday. But our allocation sold out before our criteria was available to get tickets. Were gonna head down anyway in the hope we can get a couple spares in the Everton end on the day. In the likely event we have no luck, I was wondering would there be a pub in town or near the ground showing it live at all?

Reading the thread it seems we would have no chance of getting spares for the home end either!

I vaguely remember there being some type of social club not far from the ground when we were last there 10years ago, is that still going?

Cheers.

Hi All,

Everton fan here. Me and a mate booked our train few weeks ago for saturday. But our allocation sold out before our criteria was available to get tickets. Were gonna head down anyway in the hope we can get a couple spares in the Everton end on the day. In the likely event we have no luck, I was wondering would there be a pub in town or near the ground showing it live at all?

Reading the thread it seems we would have no chance of getting spares for the home end either!

I vaguely remember there being some type of social club not far from the ground when we were last there 10years ago, is that still going?

Cheers.

The Counting House is the closest pub to the ground that accepts away fans, not sure they'll be showing the game, the local hero doesn't accept away fans so no use trying to go in their as they have bouncers and that all 

Hi All,

Cheers.

There's a local Saturday football club that have leicester games on tv. It's only a smallish clubhouse but they've got a decent bar and you won't get any trouble in there. Also it's only a 20 minute walk from the stadium or 5 minutes in a taxi.

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/standrewsfootballclub/

There's a local Saturday football club that have leicester games on tv. It's only a smallish clubhouse but they've got a decent bar and you won't get any trouble in there. Also it's only a 20 minute walk from the stadium or 5 minutes in a taxi.

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/standrewsfootballclub/

Nice one! That will be our last resort if we can't get tickets then.

Hi Fellow Foxes,

I have two season tickets in the Keith Weller Lounge, the seats are are to left of the dugouts with the cushioned seats. 

there is a cash bar inside, with food able to purchase too.

I have a spare ticket for the opening game vs Everton.

if you would like to purchase the ticket for this game please personally message for more details

the ticket will come at a cost however i am not on here to rip any fellow fox off the price is not the same as buying the same ticket from the club it will be lower.

I am trying to match it against a standard match ticket (i hope)

I think they're still only available to ST holders judging from the email and that strapline above "To Bring More Family & Friends To Everton".

Not sure why they're pushing family and friends of ST holders as opposed to other fans. or it might be I got the email because i'm a ST holder although I'm not sure any of my family or friends would want to come and sit on their own in a different stand.

Buy a fvcking membership like everyone else has.

Firstly some manners.

lol lol

I Would avoid the market tavern, if you are a away fan

I was about to say the same thing, the Tavern is a very 'pro-Leicester' and close knit pub, you can get a bit of aggro in there if you aren't a regular let alone go in and start cheering the opposition on TV.

Archived