Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lush

Team V Bury

douglas

stearman macarthy johanson gilbert

sylla gudjohnson tiatto wilcox

hammond de-vries

subs:

henderson

maybury

sheehan

williams

dublin

I think with the forthcoming fixtures (luton & hull) its important to give some players a rest, not that maybury and williams desperately need it, but because who we have to replace them, we dont have enough all over the field.. We could do with gerrbrand for this fixture, but stearman can play centre back, but it wouldnt be good to start him there.

I think its important to play elvis upfront, because he`ll need more confidence going into the bank holiday games (as first choice with connolly), but i feel sylla wont last the 90, so he may well fill his place later on.

Gilbert will start, because craig sees him as first choice, and he needs more blending in, but it`d be nice to see sheehan get some action.

Henderson

Stearman

Johansson

Gerrbrand

Sheehan

Hamill

Tiatto

Joey (with license to go forward in the absence of Williams)

Sylla (cos we have nobody else that can play there :( )

De Vries

Hammond

Subs:

Douglas

Maybury

Williams

Kisnorbo

Dublin/Connolly (if fit)

*edited* to put Hamill in instead of Wilcox

I would play:

Douglas (he needs more confidence, that can only come to him with more games, a clean sheet against lower-league opposition might be just what he needs)

Stearman

Gerrbrand

Johansson

Sheehan

Sylla

Gudjonsson

Williams

Wilcox

Hammond

de Vries

Subs:

Henderson

Maybury

Wright

Hamill

Kisnorbo

Ok its a risk to mess up the defence as much as that but I think its necessary considering the problems we've had, to see what the fringe players can do. I'd probably use all three changes (Kisnorbo for Gudjonsson, Hamill for Wilcox and Wright for de Vries) on about 60 minutes too, if everything was going well.

That's my choice of team anyway, what I think it will actually be is:

Douglas

Stearman Gerrbrand Johansson Maybury

Sylla Kisnorbo Williams Tiatto

Dublin Hammond

Subs: Henderson, Gilbert, McCarthy, Dublin, Gudjonsson

Not too bothered who plays but i just want to see the players that are given a chance in the first team give everything they have and give CL options for future games! I just want to see a convincing performance that will make every Leicester fan pleased!

I don't think McCarthy or Sylla will play either way. It's pretty clear they've been out of sorts for the last week or so due to little injuries I'd guess.

Douglas

Stearman, Gerrbrand, Nisse, Gilbert

Hammil, Gudjonnson, Tiatto, Wilcox

De Vries, Hammond

Subs: Henderson, Sheehan, Kisnorbo, Williams, Dublin

Impossible to speculate though really it could be anything.

Henderson

Stearman, Gerrbrand, Johansson, Sheehan

Hammil, Gudjonsson, Kisnorbo, Wilcox,

Hammond, De Vries

Subs: Douglas, Gilbert, Tiatto, Wright, Dublin

I believe Sheehan to be better than Gilbert so I'd give him a run out at left back, give Hammil and Kisnorbo debuts as well to see how they do, and give Hammond and De Vries partnership up-front, we've seen how Hammond gets on with Dion, it would be useful to see if he does as well with the playmaker that De Vries is.

Heres hoping Henderson puts in a good performance too.

Not too bothered who plays but i just want to see the players that are given a chance in the first team give everything they have and give CL options for future games! I just want to see a convincing performance that will make every Leicester fan pleased!

161089[/snapback]

Give him time to work the best squad

My line up is really what todays leicester mercury have hinted at so its not my personal opinion of what starting line up should be

161566[/snapback]

And we all know how accurate the Leicester mercury is... ;)

Archived