Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Cambiasso

Ha ha! Quite. Have actually been to one. Unforgettable. 

No, what I meant with my rather hyperbolic "our side" was that the Interisti vernacular for the stadium is Meazza. Milan fans call it the San Siro. 

Mate this is old bullshit... We call it San Siro, Meazza, La scala del calcio sometimes too...

You complete and utter bell. Get back to picking and packing.

Not my job mate. If you're ignorant enough not to even understand what I do from a Linkedin page (and the kind of multinational I work for...) then I am really sorry for you. And by comfortably sitting at my desk, I probably earn more in 3 days than you do in a month.

Not my job mate. If you're ignorant enough not to even understand what I do from a Linkedin page (and the kind of multinational I work for...) then I am really sorry for you. And by comfortably sitting at my desk, I probably earn more in 3 days than you do in a month.

Oh. I take it you also have a counterbalance forklift licence so you are a real asset in your warehouse. You are really going places. Well done.

Oh. I take it you also have a counterbalance forklift licence so you are a real asset in your warehouse. You are really going places. Well done.

ahahahh you must be joking man.

I have all respect for warehouse workers, etc. but not my freakin job. Do you know Grey Goose? Bombay Sapphire? Well, I develop all those new products coming out. This is packaging development. Not building a box like a retard like you would think. And I do it from a desk.

I have all respect for warehouse workers, etc. but not my freakin job. Do you know Grey Goose? Bombay Sapphire? Well, I develop all those new products coming out. This is packaging development. Not building a box like a retard like you would think. And I do it from a desk.

I'm so sorry for misunderstanding.

You sit at a workbench and play origami with cardboard boxes to put bottles of alcohol in.

Well done. Thanks for clearing that up.

Honestly mate nobody cares! Jheeze it's almost like we've signed this guy along with Esteban

Cambiasso's OPTA stats from the last few seasons don't really read like a player in decline. What they do suggest is a player whose role has changed as he has got older:

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/9838/History/Esteban-Cambiasso

This paints a picture of a midfielder playing in a increasingly deeper role. He has made more tackles, hit more long balls. A transition not unlike that of Steven Gerrard, perhaps.

The tackles data is encouraging. Doesn't suggest a player whose legs have gone. In fact his tackles/fouls ratio was better last season than any other for which I can find numbers.

Wow that's really great man.

Before I just thought you were a massive cvnt, now I know you're a massive cvnt with a job.

After that revelation, please, feel free to continue being a cvnt on our forum.

Lot of hate for this new lad on the forum isn't there! Foxestalk is starting to look like a dirty old local pub full of sweaty toothless bumpkins that don't take too kindly to strangers around these here parts.

I love it how one of the criticisms was that he speaks English too well lol Such an English thing to be bewildered by. For the record, regardless of what his job is, there's nothing wrong with working in a warehouse (there's nothing wrong with working full-stop).

Oh yeah, promising signing, although having seen the recent posts about our season, the number of mistakes he can make before he gets booed is probably quite low

As far as I can see Cistiman came to our forum to give an assessment on Cambiasso, and then everyone started calling him a troll and insulting him because he didn't say what we were hoping, or am I wrong?

Just read the whole thread and that was my impression.

What a horrible forum this must look like to outsiders.

As far as I can see Cistiman came to our forum to give an assessment on Cambiasso, and then everyone started calling him a troll and insulting him because he didn't say what we were hoping, or am I wrong?

I think it's more his insistence that people pay attention to him and agree with everything he says.

I always thought visitors were supposed to be humble if they want their hosts to be nice to them?

Too many attention seekers of here nowadays demanding that people hang on to their every word. I blame the ITKs.

Seems about right. He's an Italian Inter Milan fan who stated that Cambiasso might not be the amazing signing we're all hoping he will be, and several people immediately jumped on him, calling him a troll, etc.

Archived