Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Cambiasso

You've plucked out a few quotes from the Inter Milan fanbase. Inter being one of the biggest clubs in the World. It's like asking 10 German Nazis what they think of Adolf Hitler and then saying "All Germans think Hitler is a saint".

. It's almost like; if you've not suggested the signing then they're not good enough. If this was some bellend you'd picked from thin air like "Jijanankyu Abdnautnk" from the Isreali 8th division you'd be hyping the signing up no end, regardless of what the former club thinks of him. 

Behave, do one with your negative shite and don't be a knob all your life

We thought Matt Mills was going to be good, one of the best defenders in the Championship, Reading fans said he was shit and that was to be the case.

So despite this being the most high profile signing since Roberto Mancini, I'm not counting my chickens just yet.

So sorry if I'm sceptic everytime we sign a player, but after Matt Mills I will never go round spunking myself over a signing. 

Guys, take it like this. From someone that has been following Cambiasso for the last 10 years with all the love we had for him.

If you expect him to run, you're wrong.

If you expect him to cheer when he's left on the bench, forget it.

If you think he has very good feet despite he cannot run anymore, no, this is not what he was good for. He's not a "Pirlo-like" player. 

If you expect him to be a leader, ok.

If you expect him to be tactically perfect (at least mentally), ok.

If you expect him to be at the right place at the right time when his body allows him to, then ok. And be ready to forgive the many time he won't be.

Ah, if you think he has a big bunch of black hair on the head, you're blind. And probably you're not reading this.

What you need to realise is this signing is a big deal to the majority of us - so we'd rather enjoy it than have someone come along and say its shit because of X, Y, Z.

Let him play some games for us and then debate this - because you will no doubt have many a poster that will agree with you at this point regardless of how he performs - but don't push this avenue now.

It's like when Inter won the Champions League, but people were slagging the achievement off because of the negative tactics Jose employed - as an Inter fan you no doubt didn't give a shit about it, you just won the biggest competition in Europe and were no doubt celebrating to the early hours.

What you need to realise is this signing is a big deal to the majority of us - so we'd rather enjoy it than have someone come along and say its shit because of X, Y, Z.

Let him play some games for us and then debate this - because you will no doubt have many a poster that will agree with you at this point regardless of how he performs - but don't push this avenue now.

It's like when Inter won the Champions League, but people were slagging the achievement off because of the negative tactics Jose employed - as an Inter fan you no doubt didn't give a shit about it, you just won the biggest competition in Europe and were no doubt celebrating to the early hours.

You can bet it man ;) I was!!!

We thought Matt Mills was going to be good, one of the best defenders in the Championship, Reading fans said he was shit and that was to be the case.

So despite this being the most high profile signing since Roberto Mancini, I'm not counting my chickens just yet.

So sorry if I'm sceptic everytime we sign a player, but after Matt Mills I will never go round spunking myself over a signing.

Why aren't you spaffing everywhere like everyone else is?

What I can guarantee is that we'll get 100 per cent from him!

He wont burn anyone with his pace (he has none!) but he will work his socks off for his wages. He has presence and will dominate the middle of the park in the games we really need him to - the fellow strugglers. I am frothing at the mouth of the thought of him, DD and Matty James in the middle (if we go 3-5-2) or him and one of the two.

He mentioned a number of times that he always wanted to play in England - but thought his chance had gone. He was hoping to end his career at Inter but that now hasn't happened due to the new ownership cutting wages and the "old guard". It's no secret that he was really unhappy with his treatment this summer, being let go without a word before the final game.

So in a funny way, after winning pretty much everything in his career, at 35, he probably thinks that he has a couple more things to prove - that he can still cut it and that Inter should've kept him on.

That bodes well for us. I think he is an excellent signing and have no worries whatsoever. I don't know which games our Swiss/Italian friend who claims to follow the Nerazzurri has been to. I only make it to a game a year, but he has been excellent.

Thanks for that!!!..

Oh dear, oh dear.

Of course, we all thought Matt Mills would come good for the £5m price tag he was on. But that was then (under Sven). This is now (under Pearson).

Cambiasso comes on a FREE and has the amount of experience Matt Mills can only dream of at night, if you haven't noticed yet.

The only reason you don't go round "spunking yourself" is because you've been terrorizing this forum with your plethora of foreign transfer targets for weeks, if not months now and none of them has come to fruition.

Frustrated? Find peace in solitude and bliss in harmony.

TBF that was Matt Mills, not Esteban Cambiasso.

Hi guys! 

Thanks for welcoming me to your forum, I hope to be a welcome guest

I am a big fan of Inter Milan (I am actually Italian... Going to San Siro every freakin time I can... Don't lose a single match at least on tv and spending 30% of my office time reading news or writing on our forum)

I don't wanna cool your enthusiasm down but... Cambiasso is not a good sign imho... Since 2010/11, he was a pain in the arse for us. Unfit, not humble enough to accept sitting on the bench...Happy he's gone despite I'll be grateful for what he did in the first 6 years with us

This idiot is not an Inter fan. Take it from somebody who knows a little bit of the local culture and the Nerazzurri.

Nobody, NOBODY on our side of the city calls it the San Siro. 

Who are you? A Watford fan? If you going to troll, at least get the basics right. 

Amazing signing ..... 

It's a statement to the rest of the players we are trying to sign that we are a serious outfit.

It brings us immense amounts of top class experience.

It brings us a true leader in the centre of the pitch.

I can't wait to see the impact he makes!!!

This idiot is not an Inter fan. Take it from somebody who knows a little bit of the local culture and the Nerazzurri.

Nobody, NOBODY on our side of the city calls it the San Siro. 

Who are you? A Watford fan? If you going to troll, at least get the basics right. 

ahahahahah ma che cazzo dici? ma vergognati!

here comes the real Inter fan guys! HitchinFox! ahhahhh

Oh dear, oh dear.

Of course, we all thought Matt Mills would come good for the £5m price tag he was on. But that was then (under Sven). This is now (under Pearson).

Cambiasso comes on a FREE and has the amount of experience Matt Mills can only dream of at night, if you haven't noticed yet.

The only reason you don't go round "spunking yourself" is because you've been terrorizing this forum with your plethora of foreign transfer targets for weeks, if not months now and none of them has come to fruition.

Frustrated? Find peace in solitude and bliss in harmony.

WTF you on about, why should I be frustrated.

Still 4 more days left, could well sign Ben Yedder & Castaignos by then. 

ahahahahah ma che cazzo dici? ma vergognati!

here comes the real Inter fan guys! HitchinFox! ahhahhh

Why don't you do one.

Its been a long time coming, let us enjoy the moment. Were all big enough on here to make up our own minds if EC has still got it.

Archived