Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Cambiasso

ahahahh you must be joking man.

I have all respect for warehouse workers, etc. but not my freakin job. Do you know Grey Goose? Bombay Sapphire? Well, I develop all those new products coming out. This is packaging development. Not building a box like a retard like you would think. And I do it from a desk.

idiot-2.gif

lol  To anyone who thinks that's really an inter fan.

OMG people like you really get me mad.

Anyway. Just to prove he did not have a good time at Inter lately, did you guys ever hear about this time when he cried after a sub?

On the stands we were just frustrated with him being always on the field not running, and when he got finally subbed after some matches there was a big load of whistles from and a standing ovation for the other player coming in. It was in 2013.

Again: I wish him the best at Leicester and hope he will find a dimensions where he can be of help for your team, as his experience can be instrumental

cambiasso_piange.jpg41923310.jpg

Apprehensive with this signing.

Exciting name, and thinking about how good he could be for us is also exciting.

However, he barely had the legs in Serie A in his final few seasons, and that league is much slower paced than the PL.

Also, how fit is he? I don't expect to see him against Arsenal. Maybe against Stoke, and then I'd only expect 65 minutes from him.

Yeh he was crying tears of joy when he realised big Nige was in for him and he didnt have to stay at your tin pot shithouse club any more.

Embarrassing. Up early for first day back at school?

Anyway. Just to prove he did not have a good time at Inter lately, did you guys ever hear about this time when he cried after a sub?

On the stands we were just frustrated with him being always on the field not running, and when he got finally subbed after some matches there was a big load of whistles from and a standing ovation for the other player coming in. It was in 2013.

Again: I wish him the best at Leicester and hope he will find a dimensions where he can be of help for your team, as his experience can be instrumental

cambiasso_piange.jpg41923310.jpg

You really don't get it do you? But you continue to post primarily negative posts. We don't care.

He's on a one year deal. He's not going to play every game. His experience in training for our young midfield is invaluable for their progression, that is why he has been brought in. He will allow them to bring their games to the next level or two.

His signing will open the window for further players of a higher calibre than we have been used to.

So regardless of your view of his current level of capability he will still be able to compete in the lower half of the Prem without too much bother, and provide tutelage to other players in the club.

Thanks for your input Opie.  :thumbup:

You really don't get it do you? But you continue to post primarily negative posts. We don't care.

He's on a one year deal. He's not going to play every game. His experience in training for our young midfield is invaluable for their progression, that is why he has been brought in. He will allow them to bring their games to the next level or two.

His signing will open the window for further players of a higher calibre than we have been used to.

So regardless of your view of his current level of capability he will still be able to compete in the lower half of the Prem without too much bother, and provide tutelage to other players in the club.

Thanks for your input Opie.  :thumbup:

Mate if you look above in the thread, some people started posting videos from 2003 even!

Read well: I said he can be INSTRUMENTAL for you. Just don't expect the kind of player some of you expect. Expect a different, more "Tactlical and expert". His influence on the club will be mainly an intangible asset, if it makes sense in English.

Totally agree with this. He actually offered his honest opinion in Cambiasso and got attacked and shot down immediately, with some pretty disgusting racial/personal insults too I'm sorry to add. He may have gone too far as well but it was somewhat provoked. I'm sure calling us a small club wasn't derogatory, just a fact compared to Inter. Inter FFS guys! We signed a player from Inter! It wasn't long ago we were signing players from Tranmere and Barnsley (who we called small clubs BTW)

I for one am appreciative of any fans sharing their insight of a player we sign. I read some of the inter forum too and he was talking the truth about what they were saying.

kitchandro - agree with you on guests being humble but I was also always taught to be an even more gracious host.

Anyway - off my high horse and back on topic. Esteban Cambiasso - wow! He was a beast on Pro Evo 6 and ISS before that. My bro's favourite player.

Hope we get JM and maybe another forward and defender too.

Really?  WTF are the mods doing about it, please do report it

I suspect we will use Cambiasso as we did GTF and Kevin Philips last year, as an experienced head to guide the younger players and as an occasional sub.

It would be easy to answer this, but I don't do it as I respect your club and some of the supporters it has.

Then why are you a troll? This is a no risk signing, if it works great, if it fails then it is for one year.

It is difficult to understand why you feel the need to to slag a player off without having seen him play for Leicester City. It could be simply that he has lacked motivation at Inter (the fans, the Club, the manager?) and that playing here will offer him a new challenge.

You are not adding much to the debate about his possible future contribution to Leicester City.

Mate if you look above in the thread, some people started posting videos from 2003 even!

Read well: I said he can be INSTRUMENTAL for you. Just don't expect the kind of player some of you expect. Expect a different, more "Tactlical and expert". His influence on the club will be mainly an intangible asset, if it makes sense in English.

Are you just pointing out the obvious?

You've come on immediately after we've signed him, lambasting him for not being up to it anymore, which now you rescinded, and are now saying that perhaps he might do a job for us? majorly disrespectful given you have admitted you know nothing about our club and it's current situation.

You'll have to admit that whilst a small minority will get carried away with his signing, there are plenty of us with our heads screwed on, and well capable of seeing this signing for what it is.

I think we will all be the judge from Sunday onwards whether he's still got it or not. This is one of, if not our most famous signing we have ever made. He may go on to be shite but the excitement is something we haven't experienced in a long long time at this club. This goes hand in hand with the excitement of being back in the top flight for the first time in 10 years. I think come Sunday, whether he's on the bench or not even in the squad the atmosphere will be electric.

It would be easy to answer this, but I don't do it as I respect your club and some of the supporters it has.

Lascia perdere Roberto, qui ci sono qualche...

Comunque, tanti scrittore hanno apprezzato l'input (positivo :) )

A presto,

is it just me or does the lcfc sign look really bad? It looks as though someone added it in to the pic using MS paint.

No I think it's magnetic letters like the type you stick on the fridge. He's probably still in Italy and someone had to nip to "Toys sono noi" to buy them.

Notice that Pearson, Robinson, even Shakespeare haven't been photoed with him.

It's worrying. Remember Laurie Cunningham?

Don't really want to sound like the Merchant of Doom on this one - but I will be happy if he manages to finish more than 10 games for us this season. But these things tend to end in tears.

But Good Luck to him. I'm excited enough by this to hope he proves me wrong.

BwJzbSWCAAAQG9Y.jpg

Racial abuse? lol If you mean my post about speaking Italian it was a reference to the Family Guy scene that Spherical Fox then posted a bit later. To which this Inter fan responded with some rapey comment about English women. Some proper drama queens on this forum.

Let's just see what he can do when he plays.

I think he may find the step up in pace something of a shock but he has the quality to adapt. My only concern really is how long that takes. He's had no pre season, I can't imagine he is match fit and he's never played with any of our players so it is going to take time for him to settle in. We can't afford for him to take too long to settle in though as need to picking up points fairly soon or we will find ourselves adrift.

Anyway it is a high profile signing and good luck to him I hope it works out well.

Archived