Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Cambiasso

all these people saying he's past it.... Kevin Phillips did the job for us... enough said, this guy will bring more than just football to the pitch, he can pass on his skills to the rest of our squad, people need to see the fact that if we dont play like them we will get eaten.

yes we got beat 2-0 by chelsea, it is to be expected, i was happy with the display on the pitch. We just need the skills to beat them now and i do think cambiasso will bring that with him

all these people saying he's past it.... Kevin Phillips did the job for us... enough said, this guy will bring more than just football to the pitch, he can pass on his skills to the rest of our squad, people need to see the fact that if we dont play like them we will get eaten.

yes we got beat 2-0 by chelsea, it is to be expected, i was happy with the display on the pitch. We just need the skills to beat them now and i do think cambiasso will bring that with him

As I've mentioned before "and 6 years younger!"

collymore, exactly my point really, he is needed here and has a job to do, a bigger job than what some people on here can see. hopefully he can do it and more. will be nice to see him alongside marez' skills.

edit: i'm not pinning all my hopes and prayers on Cambiasso, he may be a legend for us he also may not, but i think with the trickledown effect of having a player like that around and what it (should) do for the players around him will make him a legend.... which would you prefer an aged Cambiasso or an Akinbiyi in his prime ? i know which i want around :)

I'm also wondering when Nige will give Esterban one of his famous headlock hugs and long he'll dare to make it last? What will Cambiasso make of it?

There was one with Drinkwater on tunnel cam where Drinky tried to walk off and his legs and torso moved about 2 feet while his head didn't move an inch clamped into Pearson's chest. Pearson then reeled him back in and said something along the lines of "where you going? I haven't finished with you yet!" 

I'm also wondering when Nige will give Esterban one of his famous headlock hugs and long he'll dare to make it last? What will Cambiasso make of it?

There was one with Drinkwater on tunnel cam where Drinky tried to walk off and his legs and torso moved about 2 feet while his head didn't move an inch clamped into Pearson's chest. Pearson then reeled him back in and said something along the lines of "where you going? I haven't finished with you yet!" 

You should see them before bed time!! :ph34r:

When I knew I was #lcfc's first choice, I called my brother and said I wanted to go there."

Has to be being deliberately flattering there. Surely.

Quite possibly.

"Then I wait a month to see if better offer come. But then I hear #lcfc want to sign another midfielder so I sign contract pronto and look on map to see where is Liecesta"

Lets put it this way. He's the same age as Steven Gerrard got more domestic honours than him too ( I know SG is prone to a trip at work!) But had Liverpool let him go and we'd got him for a year would you have said he was too old?

Good signing in my opinion and will bring a lot to the team.

Archived