Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Cambiasso

He can only be goodd for us even if he plays sub par, as just his Presence will have an impact on the players around him. He wil be able to help in training, and I for one am just about to touch myself inappropriately again, so f#×k the naysayers

WTF you on about, why should I be frustrated.

Still 4 more days left, could well sign Ben Yedder & Castaignos by then. 

How many times do I need to tell you this, kingfox - don't you forget mentioning Jordan Veretout, goddammit!!  :D

Well, after living in our country for so many years, I doubt he'll ever go for an English meal.

No offense here bro...

Well you sir have obviously not had the privilege of indulging in a ASDA locally sourced Melton Mowbray Pork Pie.

Check. Mate.

This idiot is not an Inter fan. Take it from somebody who knows a little bit of the local culture and the Nerazzurri.

Nobody, NOBODY on our side of the city calls it the San Siro. 

Who are you? A Watford fan? If you going to troll, at least get the basics right. 

Genuinely didn't know the Derby Della Madonnina had had such a profound effect on the people of Hitchin.

Genuinely didn't know the Derby Della Madonnina had had such a profound effect on the people of Hitchin.

Ha ha! Quite. Have actually been to one. Unforgettable. 

No, what I meant with my rather hyperbolic "our side" was that the Interisti vernacular for the stadium is Meazza. Milan fans call it the San Siro. 

Chloe Dexter is your name. You just visited my profile. Is it a big enough proof? :D

I don't think it is seeing as Chloe is my missus. And that's certainly not her user name on here either.

I don't think it is seeing as Chloe is my missus. And that's certainly not her user name on here either.

Chloe's spelling and grammar is better than that, too! 

Archived