Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Cambiasso

You've picked out the few criticising him and left out the 90%+ sad to see him go and state he was infact 1 of their better players last season

I just decided to go on a random page, and the comments didn't look pretty.

Not my fault if I'm attracted to doomed comments.  

They are all from different members actually, and there's many more similar.

If that's the case, Leicester fans won't remember spunking their pants when the signing was announced, they will remember the day they burst out crying when Cambiasso proved to be a complete failure. 

You've plucked out a few quotes from the Inter Milan fanbase. Inter being one of the biggest clubs in the World. It's like asking 10 German Nazis what they think of Adolf Hitler and then saying "All Germans think Hitler is a saint".

. It's almost like; if you've not suggested the signing then they're not good enough. If this was some bellend you'd picked from thin air like "Jijanankyu Abdnautnk" from the Isreali 8th division you'd be hyping the signing up no end, regardless of what the former club thinks of him. 

Behave, do one with your negative shite and don't be a knob all your life

Exactly. They'll naturally have much higher standards than us. Their "awful" might be our "good" or better.

Exactly this. Sometimes I have ago at my Arsenal supporting mate for calling players like Oxlade-Chamberlain "sh*t" (for some reason doesn't, or at least didn't, rate him). I'd certainly take Ox as a starter in our team in a heartbeat. These sorts of teams are used to the best players so even ones they think aren't good will do just right for us!

I just decided to go on a random page, and the comments didn't look pretty.

Not my fault if I'm attracted to doomed comments.  

But that does make your sample a bit misleading if you are.

I understand why you might be sceptical about a player but if you're going to show us what Inter think of him it's not fair to pick out the more negative views.

Tis a funny ol game football.

If anyone would have said at the end of last season that City were gonna sign Esteban Cambiasso, I'd have said they were madder than 'Mad Jack McMad', the winner of last years Mr Madman competition.

But it's happened...

Tis a funny ol game football.

If anyone would have said at the end of last season that City were gonna sign Esteban Cambiasso, I'd have said they were madder than 'Mad Jack McMad', the winner of last years Mr Madman competition.

But it's happened...

Read that in Rowan Atkinson's voice  lol  lol

Guys, take it like this. From someone that has been following Cambiasso for the last 10 years with all the love we had for him.

If you expect him to run, you're wrong.

If you expect him to cheer when he's left on the bench, forget it.

If you think he has very good feet despite he cannot run anymore, no, this is not what he was good for. He's not a "Pirlo-like" player. 

If you expect him to be a leader, ok.

If you expect him to be tactically perfect (at least mentally), ok.

If you expect him to be at the right place at the right time when his body allows him to, then ok. And be ready to forgive the many time he won't be.

Ah, if you think he has a big bunch of black hair on the head, you're blind. And probably you're not reading this.

worst apology EVER! :ph34r:

I have nothing to apologise for.

The name and reputation of Cambiasso is what I meant. We have yet to see if he still has it in his pocket and can put it on the pitch. This time in the voice of Mike Bassett.

Read that in Rowan Atkinson's voice lollol

lol..you got it..

Right...no bullshit and dont play him up...i want the truth...I dont follow euro football and to be honest i had never heard of him before...Is he REALLY that Good???

Right...no bullshit and dont play him up...i want the truth...I dont follow euro football and to be honest i had never heard of him before...Is he REALLY that Good???

As good as Kevin Phillips and 6 years younger

Do you think he'll do the business for us, or is this just a final payday type scenario for him???

What I can guarantee is that we'll get 100 per cent from him!

He wont burn anyone with his pace (he has none!) but he will work his socks off for his wages. He has presence and will dominate the middle of the park in the games we really need him to - the fellow strugglers. I am frothing at the mouth of the thought of him, DD and Matty James in the middle (if we go 3-5-2) or him and one of the two. 

He mentioned a number of times that he always wanted to play in England - but thought his chance had gone. He was hoping to end his career at Inter but that now hasn't happened due to the new ownership cutting wages and the "old guard". It's no secret that he was really unhappy with his treatment this summer, being let go without a word before the final game.

So in a funny way, after winning pretty much everything in his career, at 35, he probably thinks that he has a couple more things to prove - that he can still cut it and that Inter should've kept him on.

That bodes well for us. I think he is an excellent signing and have no worries whatsoever. I don't know which games our Swiss/Italian friend who claims to follow the Nerazzurri has been to. I only make it to a game a year, but he has been excellent. 

Archived