Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Cambiasso

We have a manager who is pretty good in getting the best out of players who are good in specific situations.

Very honestly, I have no knowledge of your squad or manager, so if you say so... Cambiasso could be a very good add, yes!

Some Inter Milan fans opinions on him last season...

fact is, this player is finished. he cant perform anymore as DM and he is below average box2box.
why shouldnt we get rid of him? there were talks of him taking a paycut, what happened? 

and plz, dont give me this brain of the midfield crap because its bullshit. 

imo he should simply go back to banfield or somewhere because he is to expensive to sit on the bench and a liability when is on the pitch.

i have been saying he is finished since i joined this forum. this guy, this ****ing guy.. 

also calling him the brain of the team is one of the most ridiculous things iv ever heard. 

and playing him as dm is not going to help since dm's need much stamina and high workrate. what is this slow turtle going to do when the other team is hitting us on the counter?

He has the best footballing brain while he's playing without the ball.

It's an entirely different story when he gets the ball.

fact is, this player is finished. he cant perform anymore as DM and he is below average box2box.

why shouldnt we get rid of him? there were talks of him taking a paycut, what happened? 

imo he should simply go back to banfield or somewhere because he is to expensive to sit on the bench and a liability when is on the pitch.

i have been saying he is finished since i joined this forum. this guy, this ****ing guy.. 

also calling him the brain of the team is one of the most ridiculous things iv ever heard. 

and playing him as dm is not going to help since dm's need much stamina and high workrate. what is this slow turtle going to do when the other team is hitting us on the counter?

From the Kingfox of the Inter Milan forum.

Very honestly, I have no knowledge of your squad or manager, so if you say so... Cambiasso could be a very good add, yes!

Qui sappiamo tutti che Cuchu non é più così giovane. Ma questo non l'elemento importante in questa causa: Abbiamo bisogno di esperienza in centrocampo, ed Esteban ci lo dà.

E gli altri giocatori Leicester hanno l'occasione d'imparare un trucco o due di lui.

From the Kingfox of the Inter Milan forum.

They are all from different members actually, and there's many more similar.

If that's the case, Leicester fans won't remember spunking their pants when the signing was announced, they will remember the day they burst out crying when Cambiasso proved to be a complete failure. 

His passing is still great. Running not so much. He definitely wasn't a slacker on the field even at his old age.

I don't think you'll find a single Inter fan that doesn't love him.

He can't run like he used to but he can still pass, mark, and marshal around the pitch like a general.

34 and was one of our best midfielders last year. Great in defense and has a knack of being in the right place for a few goals.

Above all he's a great leader and one of the most passionate players I've ever watched.

http://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/2euugc/leicester_sign_esteban_cambiasso/

You've picked out the few criticising him and left out the 90%+ sad to see him go and state he was infact 1 of their better players last season

I couldn't give a shit if he's not good enough for Inter Milan or Real Madrid anymore thats not really an issue for us or what we are expecting from him

Indeed, if he was still good enough for Inter or another top team he'd be at one of those teams.

He just needs to be good enough to help us better teams like Burnley, palace, qpr etc.

Sorry man, I am just trying to avoid a big pain for you.

We called him "the police man" as he was just stuck in the middle of the field moving the arms to direct the traffic... No more running, no more pressing...

Our opponents scored several times because he left the defense unprotected

We had someone similar a few seasons back.Wellens was his name.I think Cambiasso might be a slight improvement.

Archived