Tincy Posted 25 September 2014 Posted 25 September 2014 Anyone been on the stadium tour, if so was it worth while??
The Year Of The Fox Posted 25 September 2014 Posted 25 September 2014 Hopefully going on 19th. They onky do Sundays and they're mkaking alterations atm apparently
isaidno Posted 25 September 2014 Posted 25 September 2014 I did it in 2012 . It's decent value for money. Get to go in both changing rooms , boxes , tunnel
GeorgeTheFox Posted 25 September 2014 Posted 25 September 2014 I did it back when it was the walkers. thought it was well worth it and cant imagine it would have changed too dramatically. though the massive room filled with crisps may be gone now
tokyo_fox Posted 25 September 2014 Posted 25 September 2014 Don't know how much it is these days but i thought it was well worth it when I did it back in 2002. If you're a Leicester fan (which presumably you are!) then you'll enjoy it
Unabomber Posted 25 September 2014 Posted 25 September 2014 I did it but was only allowed to walk around the outside as they were doing maintenance inside, was like £20 but still good to walk round and look at all the different turnstiles and see what it looks like without cars in the car park.
Chug Laguna Posted 25 September 2014 Posted 25 September 2014 I hear there may be seats, seats I tell you, as far as the eye can see. Seats so many you can't even count them in a day, or two.
jonthefox Posted 25 September 2014 Posted 25 September 2014 I took my lad and his mates for a birthday treat. Its quite interesting to be fair. Mind you, the old lady that does them doesn't take any shit off kids. Gawd bless her.
DB11 Posted 25 September 2014 Posted 25 September 2014 Done it before, twice in fact. Not sure it's worth going any more than once though
Beliall Posted 25 September 2014 Posted 25 September 2014 I did the filbert street one. Was good I imagine the kp will he even better.
Spudulike Posted 25 September 2014 Posted 25 September 2014 Shame there still isn't a museum to have a look around
Irish Chris Posted 25 September 2014 Posted 25 September 2014 I did it but was only allowed to walk around the outside as they were doing maintenance inside, was like £20 but still good to walk round and look at all the different turnstiles and see what it looks like without cars in the car park. Sounds brilliant,did you get any pictures
TheUltimateWinner Posted 25 September 2014 Posted 25 September 2014 Shame there still isn't a museum to have a look around Exhibit A - Leicester City's longest serving player: Conrad Logans famous seat.
Unabomber Posted 26 September 2014 Posted 26 September 2014 Sounds brilliant,did you get any pictures No wasn't allowed and they confiscated my camera due to persistent rule breaking.
tokyo_fox Posted 27 September 2014 Posted 27 September 2014 How much is/was it?? I'm sure it was only £3 back then which is a mile away from the £20 quoted elsewhere in this thread.
Rincewind Posted 27 September 2014 Posted 27 September 2014 Went round when it first opened. Think it was a free open day tour.
Wrighty22 Posted 28 September 2014 Posted 28 September 2014 Says there are no tours available on the lcfc direct website.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.