Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buce

The dying planet

Elephants need to learn to hide better the big bastards. Which gives me an opportunity for one of my elephant jokes.

Why do elephants paint their balls red?

So they can hide in cherry trees.

What's the loudest noise in the jungle?

Monkeys eating cherries.

Lets get one thing straight I do the shite elephant jokes around here.

I took my new girlfriend home to meet the parents.

After a fantastic evening and,after she had gone,my dad leaned over and said" I think this ones a keeper. "

" awwwww dad,what makes you say that"

Wait for it

" she smells of elephant shite"

Ancient humans armed with just spears and sticks managed to kill off most of the large mammals in prehistoric times.

We are just very good at killing stuff.

Pretty sure I read somewhere that of all species that have ever existed, 99.9% are now extinct. However, I reckon I could make a safe bet that the vast majority of endangered animals in the world aren't edible, if they were, there probably wouldn't be this problem.

I have a new calling in life, Fvck my new job. I'm gonna quit and start this up. Nice and small to begin with in the back garden and then watch it grow. No one is gonna mess with me that's for damn sure.

All you need is two willing Tigers and the dream can happen, the Tiger whisperer!

Pretty sure I read somewhere that of all species that have ever existed, 99.9% are now extinct. However, I reckon I could make a safe bet that the vast majority of endangered animals in the world aren't edible, if they were, there probably wouldn't be this problem.

Yeah me... a few posts ago :P

Lets get one thing straight I do the shite elephant jokes around here.

I took my new girlfriend home to meet the parents.

After a fantastic evening and,after she had gone,my dad leaned over and said" I think this ones a keeper. "

" awwwww dad,what makes you say that"

Wait for it

" she smells of elephant shite"

lol. Ooooh fighting talk, and my jokes directly involve the elephant. Only one way to solve this... Elephant joke off.

A sparrow comes across an elephant sitting down crying in the jungle. He flys upto the elephant and asks what's wrong, to which the elephants explains he's got a thorn stuck in his foot and would be willing to do anything the sparrow wanted if he could get it out.

'Anything?' The sparrow asks.

The elephant agrees and lifts her foot up. The sparrow flies up takes the thorn out and spits it on the floor in front of the elephant and demands that he now gets to shag her.

Despite the elephants pleading that it would be pointless as she wouldn't feel anything she eventually agrees and stands up as the sparrow disappears around her ample rear.

After about ten minutes the elephant decides the sparrow must have finished and starts to walk off but stands on the thorn the sparrow had spat out earlier and gives off a great trumpeting sound in pain. She then heard the sparrow.

'Ooooh yeah, take it all.'

Boom.

lol. Ooooh fighting talk, and my jokes directly involve the elephant. Only one way to solve this... Elephant joke off.

A sparrow comes across an elephant sitting down crying in the jungle. He flys upto the elephant and asks what's wrong, to which the elephants explains he's got a thorn stuck in his foot and would be willing to do anything the sparrow wanted if he could get it out.

'Anything?' The sparrow asks.

The elephant agrees and lifts her foot up. The sparrow flies up takes the thorn out and spits it on the floor in front of the elephant and demands that he now gets to shag her.

Despite the elephants pleading that it would be pointless as she wouldn't feel anything she eventually agrees and stands up as the sparrow disappears around her ample rear.

After about ten minutes the elephant decides the sparrow must have finished and starts to walk off but stands on the thorn the sparrow had spat out earlier and gives off a great trumpeting sound in pain. She then heard the sparrow.

'Ooooh yeah, take it all.'

Boom.

Right,

Two old ladies go to the zoo and see an elephant rampaging around his enclosure with a massive hard on.

One of the ladies says," do you think he'll charge us?"

The other women looks at his erection and says" with a cock like that I think he is entitled to"

Why do elephants paint the bottom of their feet yellow?

So they can hide upside down in a bowl of custard.

Ever seen an elephant in a bowl of custard?

No, must work then.

My son told this one on stage on holiday, as he started I went cold with fear as I thought he was cracking the 'elephants painting their balls joke'.

A man suffering with erectile disfunction was offered a radical new cure in medical science that transplanted muscle tissue from an elephants trunk into his penis allowing him to once again experience an erection. The thought of going through life without sex was too much for the man to bear so after assurances there would be no adverse affect to the elephant the man decided to have the operation. After a succesful operation and a few weeks of looking at knitting magazines the man feels ready to try out his recently repaired tackle and arranges to take his girlfriend out for a romantic dinner.  

However, during the dinner the man starts to feel a stirring in his trousers which quickly becomes so painfull he unzipped his trousers to release the pressure. Immediately his penis sprung from his pants went to the top of the table, removed a bun and returned to his pants.

His girlfriend was shocked at first but then with a sly grin on her face she asked if he could do it again?

With his eyes watering he replies 'I think i can but I'm not sure i can fit another bun up my arse.'

A man suffering with erectile disfunction was offered a radical new cure in medical science that transplanted muscle tissue from an elephants trunk into his penis allowing him to once again experience an erection. The thought of going through life without sex was too much for the man to bear so after assurances there would be no adverse affect to the elephant the man decided to have the operation. After a succesful operation and a few weeks of looking at knitting magazines the man feels ready to try out his recently repaired tackle and arranges to take his girlfriend out for a romantic dinner.

However, during the dinner the man starts to feel a stirring in his trousers which quickly becomes so painfull he unzipped his trousers to release the pressure. Immediately his penis sprung from his pants went to the top of the table, removed a bun and returned to his pants.

His girlfriend was shocked at first but then with a sly grin on her face she asked if he could do it again?

With his eyes watering he replies 'I think i can but I'm not sure i can fit another bun up my arse.'

lol lol lol

i think we might be getting our material from the same source ( sickepedia)

Archived