Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

Poker

Jacks was the only decent starting hand I had for the first 4 hours and it didn't get paid. That was until I got AK and sucked out on a guy with KK and up to 150k when avg was 110k. Then got AQ out of position a couple of times, K high flop both times, and bled away a few.

After the last break I moved tables, some woman raised to 20k when blinds were 2/4k. Obviously everyone folds. Next hand she raises to 13.5k. I call from the big blind with QJs. Flop comes QJ9 rainbow. I check, she bets 20k. I put her all in: she has about 70k behind. And she snap calls with K9. 10 on the river and I'm crippled.

Wasn't my day really but in UKIPT mini next month I shall hopefully have a couple of bullets spare and won't get donked out in all of them lol

do you mean what site? i know my younger bro has qualified for a few with sky. not sure about my elder one. He used to play more ring games but was finding it harder and harder to make a profit. He has had to change the way he plays and thinks for tourneys. He's more of an odds and maths person

Went Grosvenor and played in the cash game, won nothing but got a Straight Flush to Jack, which is currently leading the top hand of the week and I get £1000 if It stays there, finishes on Tuesday, absolutely praying for it to stay there, the bloke In there said there is a very decent chance it will win it. After all there is only 3 hands that can beat it. :fc:  :fc:

Went Grosvenor and played in the cash game, won nothing but got a Straight Flush to Jack, which is currently leading the top hand of the week and I get £1000 if It stays there, finishes on Tuesday, absolutely praying for it to stay there, the bloke In there said there is a very decent chance it will win it. After all there is only 3 hands that can beat it. :fc::fc:

Assuming you mean Leicester? They're having there 'big' tourney tonight so cash games will be a bit bloated. Should be alright though; touch wood. Good luck mate, and nice hand! :D

Assuming you mean Leicester? They're having there 'big' tourney tonight so cash games will be a bit bloated. Should be alright though; touch wood. Good luck mate, and nice hand! :D

Yes it was at Leicester mate, just hoping it pulls through, cheers shame I had it when short stacked but if it wins best hand of the week I don't care lol.

Yes it was at Leicester mate, just hoping it pulls through, cheers shame I had it when short stacked but if it wins best hand of the week I don't care lol.

My dad just text me to say he got done by a royal flush!!!

It was in the tournament though ;)

the phil helmuth vids are good. problem with him he doesnt like anyone else to make fancy plays but him. a little predictable sometimes. complains when others get lucky then tells everyone he was trapping.

Yeah back in the day. It's weird seeing him play nowadays so chilled out. There one video I think from High Stakes Poker in a hand against Daniel Negreanu, where DNeg checks the flop in the dark and flops the world. Hellmuth bets into him all the way lol

Good turn out for our poker night at the Kings. Came 4th in the first 2nd in the 2nd. (£6) and I am top of our league (5 point lead at start) meaning that I will have a good chip stack in the final at the end of the Month.

Was knocked out in the first after flopping a full house and being rivered by a bigger one.

Archived