Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigMicky

knockaert

Crikey comparing Knockaert to fabregas and Silva what is the world coming to

Even though the post clearly stated "this isn't me comparing them at all"

What is the world coming to?

Knockaert has the fastest acceleration in our squad over 10/20 meters doesn't he? He's not the quickest but he isn't as slow as people make out.

I would say that that's absolute bollocks to be fair.

It'd amaze me if he's in the top 10 to be honest.

I think it's because he's so slow running with the ball that gives everybody this perception, regardless of that his decision making and use of the ball isn't good enough.

I don't even think he's slow running with the ball. His problems come when he shows a skill/turn and tries to get away from a player. He can't do it. Doesn't have the pace

Just by watching every week perhaps?

There you go DT, you've sunk to your old level.

RDL will without question be a top premiership full back, I'll bet you £50. He'll play 30 games in a team that finishes top 7.

He has much to learn, and it's exacerbated by the poor form around him but to overlook his qualities for the sake of whinging is absurd.

There you go DT, you've sunk to your old level.

RDL will without question be a top premiership full back, I'll bet you £50. He'll play 30 games in a team that finishes top 7.

He has much to learn, and it's exacerbated by the poor form around him but to overlook his qualities for the sake of whinging is absurd.

I'll take that bet all day. He's a decent enough right back who's out of form in a defence leaking goals. But he won't play 30 games for a team that finishes top 7. He won't ever play for Utd again, Chelsea, City, Arsenal or Liverpool. There's only two more spots left for him

Archived