Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Hull away

Thing is though would the club see 2500 going? If they were to take all that and then not sell aren't they then accountable for them (ie have to make up in £££ for what didn't sell)?

Considering 1,500 have been shifted already, Liverpool's priced disgracefully, the travel is free and it's still a weekend game not on TV, I don't really see the harm in asking for another thousand.

Non season ticket holder as live in north east , was looking forward to this game and low and behold club don't take up allocation and so can't go. Wonder how the people who have paid for membership to move up the pecking order for away tickets feel about this.?

Non season ticket holder as live in north east , was looking forward to this game and low and behold club don't take up allocation and so can't go. Wonder how the people who have paid for membership to move up the pecking order for away tickets feel about this.?

Some are upset but I think they had unrealistic expectations.

The biggest away games were always going to sell out to season ticket holders and less attractive games like Swansea on TV were always going to make general.

There will be few, if any occasions this season where membership will make the difference between getting or not getting an away ticket.

3 Adults tickets for hull available.

Face value

Can collect on Boxing Day outside the ground or from my address in thurmaston as I don't drive.

Pm me

Hi Heggsy

The PM function wont work.

If they are still available I would like to buy the tickets. I can pick up or collect on Boxing Day and pay cash. Call me on 07515016406.

My Australian brother-in-law is over and is desperate for tickets.

Cheers

Paul 

Archived