Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Arsenal (A)

Think the system is poor personally. Think it should go on number of aways attended rather than season ticket. Attended 13 aways last 2 seasons but as didnt have a season ticket last season, Im behind lots of people who did have a ST but never go away and just wanna go Man U, Arsenal with no interest in Hull, Palace, Doncaster etc. 

The current system IMO is fine.

Season ticket holders get priority as they pump cash into the club, so it's in the best interest of the club to run it the way they do.

The majority of supporters would agree with me I imagine.

Majority of supporters love a man who delivered 2 points out of a possible 39. Says plenty.

I just don't think it's right that a 1 yr season TH (only on this stint,13 yrs all time) who attends heaps of aways is behind a 2 yr STH who never bucking goes anywhere.

Majority of supporters love a man who delivered 2 points out of a possible 39. Says plenty.

I just don't think it's right that a 1 yr season TH (only on this stint,13 yrs all time) who attends heaps of aways is behind a 2 yr STH who never bucking goes anywhere.

The same man who has delivered 7 out of the last 9? Stats only serve to support a case.

Fair enough that you personally feel hard done by, but dem the rules.

The same man who has delivered 7 out of the last 9? Stats only serve to support a case.

Fair enough that you personally feel hard done by, but dem the rules.

Yeah. they do. Table possible the most compelling stat of all. Hope he proves me wrong though and keeps us up I really do.

Yes there's feck all I can do about it, just felt like a pointless online whinge!

Go to other games build up your priority that way.

Funny how a lot of people weren't begging for Swansea tickets or Villa away tickets.

I went to Swansea away, now I'm just waiting for someone to pull a reference out their arse which I can use for this game :( 

Really!

Looks like there are only about 150-200 tickets left available on the online stadium plan this morning.

Was just quoting that away days page on Twitter.

They are not showing as sold out on official site yet. Chances of me getting tickets in the 55+ section appear non existent if that's all there is left.

Was just quoting that away days page on Twitter.

They are not showing as sold out on official site yet. Chances of me getting tickets in the 55+ section appear non existent if that's all there is left.

Sorry looks likely they will sell out this weekend. I have just checked online again, got less than 40 seats left on there now.

I'm after a ticket for Arsenal please if anyone is selling one. I run and play for a Saturday football team so unable to go to many games so didn't have a chance of getting one before they sold out. My in laws are all Arsenal fans and are going so I'm desperate for a ticket. This is the one game I've been waiting for for the last 10 years... (sob story over!)

Thanks

Archived