Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Arsenal (A)

I might have 2 spare refs with 110+ points,was planning on going this but have just started a new job so I'm struggling.

Hi mate, Im hoping it goes to 108, but if not might need 110 If okay?? But be good if we could both go and av a booze dn the capital!!

People seemed surprised by these prices? Was always going to be no more than £30.

I can't believe peoples reactions sometimes, all it takes is a little search on the net and you can see what their prices are and what cats the visiting teams are in.

People would sooner rant and rave saying they'll be fleeced without looking it up.

Good pricing for this, shame it's a midweek night game. Saturday 3pm at those prices would have been excellent.

Saturday 3pm and it would probably be £20 more though. Suppose I'll stick go on the Tuesday!

Which day is better to book off work do you reckon? The Tuesday or the Wednesday?

Saturday 3pm and it would probably be £20 more though. Suppose I'll stick go on the Tuesday!

Which day is better to book off work do you reckon? The Tuesday or the Wednesday?

The Tuesday. You want to know you're gonna make the game. The M1 has been nothing short of a nightmare everyday for the last 3 weeks of work before xmas

Top pricing although I jibbed into Anfield on a £10 kids ticket yesterday so it's a liberty compared to that.

Tempted to book the Wednesday off and just stay over but if I'm on the 22:25 I'll be doing to jog to St Pancras f'ck the tube there's a reason why this gaff is 60% full with 85 on the clock. 

I might have 2 spare refs with 110+ points,was planning on going this but have just started a new job so I'm struggling.

Hi mate if you still have these references and I could use them I would appreciate it so much. Thanks

anyone got any spare refs ? I have 107 points so needs to be 110 or over really. let me know as despo.

Has any game this season not made it as far as 106?

Surely you should be trying to build your own reference otherwise you'll be in the same situation everytime?

Archived