Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Arsenal (A)

Desperately After 1 ticket for this one!

Will collect with cash - Honest season ticket holding fan here that just missed out by one day due to loyalty scheme!

Posted a similar thing on here for Liverpool away and collected and paid for tickets in cash as I said I would so no messer here.

If anyone has one spare please PM me or drop me a text!

Cheers, Scott - 07971 213206

Anyone getting 23:15 train back... My mate hought the 22:25 might b risky getting there in time

Based on what some have said I'd say even the 23:15 is far from a guarantee. 22:25 is nigh-on impossible.

You can walk from the Emirates to St Pancras in 45 minutes so you should be able to make the 23:15 easily even if the tubes are shit

Desperately After 1 ticket for this one still!

Will collect with cash - Honest season ticket holding fan here that just missed out by one day due to loyalty scheme!

Posted a similar thing on here for Liverpool away and collected and paid for tickets in cash as I said I would so no messer here.

If anyone has one spare please PM me or drop me a text!

May be able to offer 1 x Man Utd away ticket in exchange!

Cheers, Scott - 07971 213206

Think the system is poor personally. Think it should go on number of aways attended rather than season ticket. Attended 13 aways last 2 seasons but as didnt have a season ticket last season, Im behind lots of people who did have a ST but never go away and just wanna go Man U, Arsenal with no interest in Hull, Palace, Doncaster etc.

Totally agree. I had a season ticket for nearly 30 years but had to give it up. Used to go nearly all away matches & built up my priority by collecting away 'stamps'

Still went on maybe 10 aways each of last 3 seasons but now find myself Behind those who have had a season ticket for 2 seasons and never been to an away match.

I am not saying I should be in front of these people but neither should I be behind them. The old system was the fairest whereby season ticket holders with loyalty stamps be put first followed by season ticket holders. Members etc. whoever came up with the bright idea of changing it really needs to have another look.

Archived