Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Arsenal (A)

Anyone got two season tickets they won't be using that I could borrow for this? I've got season tickets but only went to about 7/8 away games last season so I don't think I'll have enough before it sells out.

Will happily pay to use the two season tickets priority points too.

Thanks.

Hi All

I am trying to get hold of a Arsenal ticket. I have mine but am desperate to get hold of another one for a season ticket holder that only has 102points due to not being in the best of health over the past two years to raise points up.

If anyone can help would be forever in debt to them. can arrange bank money transfer or meet at the ground at any Home match (except Palace) to pay them

Thanks with fingers crossed

Come on you foxes

Everyone has to start somewhere.

agreed, I started in 81 and probably would have been called a glory boy at that point. Without new fans coming in we would have lowering attendances. Makes me laugh when when fans moan about new fans coming on board once we hit the prem - what would they prefer us only selling 20k tix a home match with a stadium 1/3 empty - they soon be moaning then about lack of support. 

Think the system is poor personally. Think it should go on number of aways attended rather than season ticket. Attended 13 aways last 2 seasons but as didnt have a season ticket last season, Im behind lots of people who did have a ST but never go away and just wanna go Man U, Arsenal with no interest in Hull, Palace, Doncaster etc. 

Archived