Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willie-bell-in-rothley

Do we miss Kasper ?

Nah. Got Cambiasso right too I think. You didn't get Ulloa right though! He's just about our only goal-scorer

lol lol

In fact, you're having a mare of a season!

You really need to grow up lol

It's odd as I've been saying play 4-4-2 with Nugent for weeks, and Cambiasso has been one of our best players yet I'm the one having a mare of a season  :xmasblink:  things are interesting in Col World.

The only one you've got grounds on is Ulloa and I maintain for the money paid we should of got better, might of scored one but should have had more today. Dunno how he's missed that header.

Anyway this is off topic so please stick to Hamer we can argue about our other differences in the relevant threads where people can keep agreeing with me and laughing at you, If I cared about rep points you'd be amazing the amount I pick up pointing out your stupidity must be making up about 70% of the ones I've got recently

You really need to grow up lol

It's odd as I've been saying play 4-4-2 with Nugent for weeks, and Cambiasso has been one of our best players yet I'm the one having a mare of a season :xmasblink: things are interesting in Col World.

The only one you've got grounds on is Ulloa and I maintain for the money paid we should of got better, might of scored one but should have had more today. Dunno how he's missed that header.

Anyway this is off topic so please stick to Hamer we can argue about our other differences in the relevant threads where people can keep agreeing with me and laughing at you, If I cared about rep points you'd be amazing the amount I pick up pointing out your stupidity must be making up about 70% of the ones I've got recently

You've had a mare of a season and must accept it.

4-4-2..we still lose

Ulloa.. Top scorer by far

Cambiasso.. Very average

Schlupp..you will give no credit to

In fact, I literally don't think I've seen a single idea of yours that has borne fruit. And of course you've been repped about me. I've not gone with the flow and kissed Cambiasso's ass...so I'm going to be ridiculed. Like you did over the summer. I'd rather have my own opinions than seek rep points like some little ass wipe who's actually bothered by that.

lol lol

And you say I should grow up!

Hold on, I'll rep you next time.. Remind me to..

lol

Hamer's distribution is much better than Kasper's imo. He takes his time before playing a kick forward and regularly throws out where it is right to do so as well. Kasper's distribution could be wildly flamboyant at times and kicks would often go out for throw ins or he'd be too casual (that chip to Wilfried Bony at Swansea springs to mind) causing us to concede possession too often. For a free transfer I think Hamer looks a great bit of business so far.

You've had a mare of a season and must accept it.

4-4-2..we still lose

Ulloa.. Top scorer by far

Cambiasso.. Very average

Schlupp..you will give no credit to

In fact, I literally don't think I've seen a single idea of yours that has borne fruit. And of course you've been repped about me. I've not gone with the flow and kissed Cambiasso's ass...so I'm going to be ridiculed. Like you did over the summer. I'd rather have my own opinions than seek rep points like some little ass wipe who's actually bothered by that.

lol lol

And you say I should grow up!

Hold on, I'll rep you next time.. Remind me to..

lol

God you are getting very aggressive, think you need to calm down.

Again your reply is riddled with evidence that you are totally incapable of reading other people's posts properly (if I cared about rep points being the prime example) but as I say I'll be the bigger man save the arguments for the relevant places, as your derailing the thread completely, I wouldn't want you to get banned. 

God you are getting very aggressive, think you need to calm down.

Again your reply is riddled with evidence that you are totally incapable of reading other people's posts properly (if I cared about rep points being the prime example) but as I say I'll be the bigger man save the arguments for the relevant places, as your derailing the thread completely, I wouldn't want you to get banned.

Ok Kasper and Hamer..both ok, neither good.

Do i get a rep point?

lol

The fact the wall didn't do it's job is not irrelevant at all. In fact it's a key point. If a player can bend it up and over the wall and beat the keeper on that side then fair enough the keeper should take the blame, but if the player just has to drill it flat through the wall then the keeper is never going to stand a chance as he is busy doing his job on his side of th goal! Hamer isn't to blame for that goal.

The fact the wall didn't do it's job is not irrelevant at all. In fact it's a key point. If a player can bend it up and over the wall and beat the keeper on that side then fair enough the keeper should take the blame, but if the player just has to drill it flat through the wall then the keeper is never going to stand a chance as he is busy doing his job on his side of th goal! Hamer isn't to blame for that goal.

How can an ineffective wall ever be irrelevant? Why have a wall then? Why do you see keepers talking to and setting up their wall? If it's irrelevant? Have I missed summat? lol

It is irrelevant he's in a position to save it doesn't get over quick enough and dives poorly it's a poor goal for a goal keeper to concead regardless of the wall being shit. There both equally to blame. If your telling me Hamer has "no chance" I suggest you watch it again.

How can an ineffective wall ever be irrelevant? Why have a wall then? Why do you see keepers talking to and setting up their wall? If it's irrelevant? Have I missed summat? lol

Yeah again you've not read his post properly. You should be arguing with me not him. It is not irrelevant to the goal going in, it is irrelevant in regards to Hamer not doing enough as he should of saved it.

It is irrelevant he's in a position to save it doesn't get over quick enough and dives poorly it's a poor goal for a goal keeper to concead regardless of the wall being shit. There both equally to blame. If your telling me Hamer has "no chance" I suggest you watch it again.

Yeah again you've not read his post properly. You should be arguing with me not him. It is not irrelevant to the goal going in, it is irrelevant in regards to Hamer not doing enough as he should of saved it.

Wouldn't a crap wall make it harder to save it? That's the bit I don't get? A crap wall means Hamer will have to do better to save it, and might not do so?

Wouldn't a crap wall make it harder to save it? That's the bit I don't get? A crap wall means Hamer will have to do better to save it, and might not do so?

He's still got plenty of time to get over and make a save it's just a poor effort. The wall does a terrible job but that's poor goal keeping, it's not even hit hard at the end of the day Erikson is 25 yards out on a angel.

Archived