Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willie-bell-in-rothley

Do we miss Kasper ?

So it's fine to just set up every wall assuming the right footer is going to take it? Have you ever played football?

What a clown.

lol lol what? No, no, no. Totally missing the point. We're talking about what actually happened not what could have happened. A right-footer took the free-kick and the wall broke up leading to a goal which Hamer could have also done better with. 

Hamer scares the crap out of me when the ball is passed back to him. Seems to take an eternity to kick the ball when a player is bearing down on him. 

That pisses me off so much! One of these days it'll bite him on the arse and it nearly did yesterday. 

So it's fine to just set up every wall assuming the right footer is going to take it? Have you ever played football?

What a clown.

Mate, just look at the TV replays and you will see the two in the wall did not do their job. One jumped and turned his back while the other ran away! The ball went where they should have been, thus ending up in the back of the net. Whether it's a left or right foot that kicked the ball makes no difference to that fact. I have no reason to defend Hamer if he was in the wrong. Video evidence shows the blame lays with the chicken shits in the wall!

Clown!

Mate, just look at the TV replays and you will see the two in the wall did not do their job. One jumped and turned his back while the other ran away! The ball went where they should have been, thus ending up in the back of the net. Whether it's a left or right foot that kicked the ball makes no difference to that fact. I have no reason to defend Hamer if he was in the wrong. Video evidence shows the blame lays with the chicken shits in the wall!

Clown!

Whereabouts have I defended Nugent and Mahrez? Scroll up.

Just said Hamer must take a portion of the blame and pointed out a left footer could've got round Mahrez even if the wall stood it's ground.

Hamer scares the crap out of me when the ball is passed back to him. Seems to take an eternity to kick the ball when a player is bearing down on him. 

well stop passing back o him from midfield then, someone teach Mr Drinkwater to turn on the ball and go forward with it ...

we sparked into life yesterday when Schlupp made that run and then fed Leo for that half Volley, it was as though the players finally realised they can run at Spurs

4 out of 5 total shots on target have resulted in goals in the last two games. Hamer is not an improvement so far. He was pedestrian when reacting to Chadlis cross for the first (although Wes, again, has to take a large portion of the blame) and the second just should never go in. I am not convinced he is up to the job.

4 out of 5 total shots on target have resulted in goals in the last two games. Hamer is not an improvement so far. He was pedestrian when reacting to Chadlis cross for the first (although Wes, again, has to take a large portion of the blame) and the second just should never go in. I am not convinced he is up to the job.

All this 'Kasper out' malarkey shows just how clueless this place can so often be. Hamer was seen as some sort of saviour? Again, utter gubbins....

All this 'Kasper out' malarkey shows just how clueless this place can so often be. Hamer was seen as some sort of saviour? Again, utter gubbins....

Agreed. That's why I'm not too keen on bringing Upson straight back in. I know it's another option and because of the position we're in people will say there's nothing to lose but there's no guarantee he'll be coming in and being the saviour either!

Another solid performance from Hamer and confidence boosting clean sheet today, keeping him well above Kasper in the pecking order for me.

Obviously we rode our luck at times with them hitting the woodwork and Morgan blocking that goalbound effort, but any away PL clean sheet deserves credit. Especially when you play for the shittest team in the league. Well done Ben!

Archived