EmilesBigBoot Posted 2 January 2015 Posted 2 January 2015 This is a bit of a random request but do you have any photos of Drinkwater erm....drinking? As I'm looking for photos as part of some art work & I've only been able to find the attached two. Thanks all!
Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo Posted 2 January 2015 Posted 2 January 2015 How much drinking water does Danny Drinkwater drink if Danny Drinkwater drinks drinking water?
EmilesBigBoot Posted 2 January 2015 Author Posted 2 January 2015 I'm intrigued as to what this project is... Nothing sinister haha! Just as part of a project I was going to mock up Danny as the ambassador for a bottled drinks company, but it's hard when there's so few images!
GaelicFox Posted 2 January 2015 Posted 2 January 2015 Drink water drinking water. That's a fecking project? My taxes are being wasted on that shite? Joking aside quite interested to know the brief on this one.
Devonfox1884 Posted 2 January 2015 Posted 2 January 2015 Anyone else expected this thread to be about Drinky out on the town over the past couple of nights before reading it?! Had me worried for a sec
fazzyfox Posted 2 January 2015 Posted 2 January 2015 Sorry, I don't have any photo's of Drinkwater drinking water, I've been busy on a similar project involving Brendan Rodgers and German striker Marco Fuchs.
v6rat Posted 2 January 2015 Posted 2 January 2015 Send a polite email to Leicester City's PR department explaining what you're doing, and they will probably help you out. They might even arrange a little photoshoot for you, you never know.
Voll Blau Posted 2 January 2015 Posted 2 January 2015 I've seen Danny Drinkwater's cousin drink lager at Old Trafford cricket ground if that helps.
LCFC FOX Posted 2 January 2015 Posted 2 January 2015 He doesn't drink lager he doesn't drink cider...
Webbo Posted 2 January 2015 Posted 2 January 2015 Sorry, I don't have any photo's of Drinkwater drinking water, I've been busy on a similar project involving Brendan Rodgers and German striker Marco Fuchs. Please don't post any photos involving Danny Shittu.
StanSP Posted 2 January 2015 Posted 2 January 2015 Our man Danny is actually the inspiration for this OH DANNY BOY!
phg Posted 3 January 2015 Posted 3 January 2015 Please don't post any photos involving Danny Shittu. !!!
AspectFox Posted 3 January 2015 Posted 3 January 2015 Drink water drinking water. That's a fecking project? My taxes are being wasted on that shite? Joking aside quite interested to know the brief on this one. I suspect it went something like this: " Well young adults, now is the time to do something that will enrich your life later on, we don't want you to show us that you have some form of aptitude that you can take with you into the workplace;we want you to do anything thing that your tiny, social media addled minds can cope with. Any ideas forthcoming class? " " Yes, I want to waste my time, and yours, with this great idea I have had. My football team has a player called Danny Drinkwater. I want to make a visual play on words by making him drink water whilst wearing a shirt with Drinkwater on the reverse as an advertising campaign for a drinks company!" " What a great twist on creativity young adult, that has tremendous promise " Meanwhile, the country's business leaders all slump their shoulders in unison, somewhat underwhelmed at what the future has in store!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.