Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Deucalion

FA Cup winners 2015 or...

I'm just excited at the prospect of us hopefully playing at the new Wembley this season, and seeing 40,000/45,000 other Leicester fans inside.

It's closer to 30,000/35,000 because of corporate seats isn't it?

I'd love to win the cup - but I'll hate relegation if it happens.

It'd really take the shine off winning it for me if we got relegated the same year - that may seem strange to some but I like being in the Prem so much more than the Championship!

Now if we survived and won it - Well, that would be like the Leicester equivalent of winning the Champions League and the Title!

Has to be the Cup. I don't think we'd do what Wigan did, and definitely not what Portsmouth did (we appear to have honest owners for a start) and as long as they kept Pearson in charge, I think we'd come straight back up.

I don't see why the likes of Ulloa, Mahrez, and Cambiasso would want to move - we could still pay their wages out of the parachute money - and while we might lose Kramaric and Schmeichel, we'd get decent money for both of them.

I saw us lose three FA Cup finals in the 1960s - I was too young to remember 1949 - and I'd like to see us win it at least once in my life. Preferably sooner rather than later!

If we won the fa cup, we can have triangular corner flags..

I think that's a myth, pal. 

As long as they meet certain FA criteria (height, not pointed at the top) then they could be other shapes if the club were that way inclined. 

They've trialled some down the road...

Forest1.jpg

erm yeh! Kick off times mean nothing when steaming in mainland Europe for a couple of days. Such an early ko just means the pubs will be openafterwards

I did mean at home, but it doesn't matter now.  I'd imagine you'd get a similar size crowd that we got against Shrewsbury in the league cup.

Archived