Bob Weasel Fox Posted 4 February 2015 Posted 4 February 2015 We'll go into the game with a 'must not lose' mentality and set up, we'll go on to lose 0-2.With 2 Wes Morgan specials . . . ?
sheerclass Posted 4 February 2015 Posted 4 February 2015 Andrej Kramaric should be getting on the scoresheet on Saturday so I'm going 3-2 city 2 for Kram and a cracking Mahrez goal on his return from the AFCON and FFS NIGE PLEASE PLAY ALBRIGHTON WE SEEM TO SCORE WHEN HE'S PLAYING AND ALSO HAMMOND !! Shwarzer Simpson MORGAN Wasil. Schlupp Mahrez. Hammond. Cambiasso. Albrighton Kramaric Ulloa Let's hope all above is lose !! I like this attacking line up
Jazzy_Jeff Posted 4 February 2015 Posted 4 February 2015 I don't like to use the term "must win game" but this is a "must win game". I don't care how we play or who scores. Just win.
Guest Posted 4 February 2015 Posted 4 February 2015 0-1 or 0-2 and the first audible chants of Pearson Out Feel we match up badly with Palace - were physically bullied out of the game at Selhurst. Bolasie presumably not getting back for the game (team still in AFCON) is big though. Hope Im wrong.
Fox92 Posted 4 February 2015 Posted 4 February 2015 0-0 to us As Bill Shankly once said, "the best team drew".
dogadug Posted 4 February 2015 Posted 4 February 2015 0-1 or 0-2 and the first audible chants of Pearson Out Feel we match up badly with Palace - were physically bullied out of the game at Selhurst. Bolasie presumably not getting back for the game (team still in AFCON) is big though. Hope Im wrong. What motive is there to people in chanting 'Pearson out'. After just being given the transfer window, it's a near certainty he'll be here till the end of the season. So, whether people like him or not - the majority still do and so they should for all he's done for us, we should all get behind the team and no negativity.
surrifox Posted 4 February 2015 Posted 4 February 2015 City 3 (Panayiotou, Wood , Wasilewski (pen) Palace 2 (Gallagher og (2)
I am Rod Hull Posted 4 February 2015 Posted 4 February 2015 City 3 (Panayiotou, Wood , Wasilewski (pen) Palace 2 (Gallagher og (2) this
BrummieFOX Posted 4 February 2015 Posted 4 February 2015 It isn't MUST win. People said Stoke (and Sunderland I think) was must win. We lost, yet here we are. It is a huge game and could be one to turn our fortunes around so a win would be a big big result. I'm saying 2-2.
Guest Posted 4 February 2015 Posted 4 February 2015 What motive is there to people in chanting 'Pearson out'. After just being given the transfer window, it's a near certainty he'll be here till the end of the season. So, whether people like him or not - the majority still do and so they should for all he's done for us, we should all get behind the team and no negativity. Probably not much point to it now no, think its bubbling under the surface though.
DANGEROUS TIGER Posted 4 February 2015 Posted 4 February 2015 Time to get some fire in our bellies. Do that, and we should win.
Finnegan Posted 4 February 2015 Posted 4 February 2015 Palace, one nil. Other results go against us, Pearson sacked. We end up going down anyway. It's worth pointing out I'm in a terrible mood and I feel nothing strongly either way for Pearson but I can see it happening now.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.