Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
Guest Col city fan

City v Palace scoreline prediction

Recommended Posts

Guest Col city fan
Posted

Cmon let's have it...

I'm going 2-1 to City

Kramaric and Ulloa

Posted

3-0 (Konchesky, King, Drinkwater)

Posted

This'll be tight.

 

It's absolutely must win. This is too big of an opportunity to miss. We have to start winning games at home.

Guest kristianity77
Posted

Dont really care what the scoreline is in this one but absolutely have to win this.  If we are going to turn this season around it has to start at the weekend.  I feel a bit more confident now that we should have Mahrez back and maybe one or two back from injuries. 

Posted

2-0 to Palace. A few weeks ago we might have won but they are playing quite well now and have had a new manager bounce whereas we've looked awful the last two games.

Posted

1-1.

 

This is the biggest game so far this season as far as I'm concerned. A win will almost certainly take us off the bottom and it's certainly not unobtainable either.

 

But I just feel like we've been here before. I've got a bad feeling it's going to be yet another 'what if' day. I hope I'm wrong.

 

This game will probably make up my mind on where we'll be come May. We have a near fully fit squad with a potential star forward on our hands. This will tell us a lot about where exactly we are.

Posted

If it's a draw, we are ****ed. We need to win games like this, especially at home. People banging on about our good run in...doesn't matter shit if we draw to the likes of Burnley like last time.

 

2-1 Citeh. And if there is no win, I'm going Jihadi.

Guest Col city fan
Posted

This

You betting on it Brooks?

Posted

Hopefully he'll sort out the midfield and we will have a go at them.  We'll win this one just to prolong / intensify the agony during the hard run of games after this.

 

2-0 to us, Kram and Cam

Posted

3-1 City.  Last time their winger Bolasie tore us apart, but he's still as AFCON.  Mahrez will be back with something to prove.  Mahrez, Kramaric, to score.  We will net a penalty as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...