davieG Posted 6 March 2015 Posted 6 March 2015 Leicester City Football Club is looking to recruit a forward thinking, creative and commercially minded Marketing Executive as part of its continuing investment and development strategy. The successful candidate will possess excellent marcoms skills (B2B & B2C) along with experience of working with graphic designers (print & digital), printers and external media platform providers. Experience of writing creative and professional copy and developing advanced presentations is essential, as is a relevant higher education qualification with at least two years’ experience working in a marketing role/environment. An understanding of CRM strategies is important. Advanced IT skills including Excel and PowerPoint, a flexible approach to work and working hours and the ability to communicate at all levels are also essential. Key responsibilities of this demanding and varied role include: • To help develop and activate the Club’s integrated marketing plans • To create engaging and persuasive marketing communications • To develop high-quality commercial presentations • To attend and organise marketing/PR/networking events and opportunities To apply for this position please send your CV along with a covering letter which must include your salary expectations, either by email to [email protected] or by post to: The HR Department, King Power Stadium, Filbert Way, Leicester, LE2 7FL. Closing Date: Monday 16 March 2015 Interviews will be held week commencing Monday 16 March 2015 Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/job-vacancy-marketing-executive-2318940.aspx#OAq2Cp0I4ZY4pzfj.99
KFS Posted 6 March 2015 Posted 6 March 2015 I bet you get some jokers applying for football club roles
davieG Posted 6 March 2015 Author Posted 6 March 2015 I bet you get some jokers applying for football club roles We've had a few Frank McLintock Bryan Hamilton Mark McGhee Peter Taylor Dave Bassett Martin Allen Gary Megson Ian Holloway
bovril Posted 6 March 2015 Posted 6 March 2015 I don't know if I could ever work for the club I supported. I like to keep professional and personal interests apart. Obviously this is decision is helped by the fact I possess no skills desired by a football club.
st albans fox Posted 6 March 2015 Posted 6 March 2015 Not a long time to apply and interviews held straight away! Smacks of desperation. Manager's fault
Merging Cultures Posted 6 March 2015 Posted 6 March 2015 Not a long time to apply and interviews held straight away! Smacks of desperation. Manager's fault It probably means they already have someone in mind so they are just doing the minimum required by labour law.
red5 Posted 6 March 2015 Posted 6 March 2015 I don't know if I could ever work for the club I supported. I like to keep professional and personal interests apart. Obviously this is decision is helped by the fact I possess no skills desired by a football club. Perfect for managers position
Strokes Posted 6 March 2015 Posted 6 March 2015 I'll apply I bet you get some jokers applying for football club roles
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.