Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Smuts' NFL Thread

Where from and how much. Phins are my team, but didn't get tickets. Can't affordnthe hospitality tickets I could have picked up.

Ticketmaster had all the returns on sale this morning. Try stub hub the week before the game. Prices on there are crazy at the moment but drop massively as the game gets closer.

I've set it for 10pm tomorrow. Sorry for the mix up!

It'll have to be on auto draft for me in that case. I'll be off my Twitter at a mates wedding.

There's no Friday night games and City don't play till Sunday so if you moved it to Saturday you'd not miss any more points and I'd be able to be involved but I won't moan if not.

It'll have to be on auto draft for me in that case. I'll be off my Twitter at a mates wedding.

There's no Friday night games and City don't play till Sunday so if you moved it to Saturday you'd not miss any more points and I'd be able to be involved but I won't moan if not.

Can't do sat!