Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Smuts' NFL Thread

On the bright side.... Only 11 months till the new season starts and you can dream of play offs

Always knew this year would be transitional as we got used to Fox's way of playing and the switch to 3-4. We've cleared out most of the deadwood and gotten much younger across the field. Another good draft and we could well at least push for playoffs. May need to make a decision sooner or later whether we want to write this year off and go for draft position to get a QB that isn't Cutler.

Always knew this year would be transitional as we got used to Fox's way of playing and the switch to 3-4. We've cleared out most of the deadwood and gotten much younger across the field. Another good draft and we could well at least push for playoffs. May need to make a decision sooner or later whether we want to write this year off and go for draft position to get a QB that isn't Cutler.

What sort of contact is he under?

..... ruined my Monday morning

Well Rodgers is my fantasy QB but I love watching that Denver defence play. Potentially one of the best ever. A rematch of these two in the Superbowl would be nice, although I can't see the Broncos getting past the Patriots unfortunately.