Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

Game against talking balls?

I think we should have a Foxestalk VS Talking balls match. There is a definate rivalry between the two forums and therefore lets take out that rivalry on a football pitch. i think the game will show passion and will be truly exciting, much better than the crap we see at the walkers nowadays.

Anyone interested? if so let me know and i shal approach talking balls about it.

I think we should have a Foxestalk VS Talking balls match. There is a definate rivalry between the two forums and therefore lets take out that rivalry on a football pitch. i think the game will show passion and will be truly exciting, much better than the crap we see at the walkers nowadays.

Anyone interested? if so let me know and i shal approach talking balls about it.

They'd probably both choose the same team!

Seriously, it would measure 100% on the Interest Scale compared with Leicester City first team fare of about 5%.

And about the same on the Richter Scale when some of the tackles start landing. :D

They'd probably both choose the same team!

Seriously, it would measure 100% on the Interest Scale compared with Leicester City first team fare of about 5%.

And about the same on the Richter Scale when some of the tackles start landing. :D

Sounds good to me, i like to see a bit of carnage, football nowaday a player gets touched and hes broken his matatarsal. time to see what passion and commitment does to man. i love to put in a good strong challenge. it comes part in parcel of being a centre back in the local Devon & Exeter Leagues.

Sounds good to me, i like to see a bit of carnage, football nowaday a player gets touched and hes broken his matatarsal. time to see what passion and commitment does to man. i love to put in a good strong challenge. it comes part in parcel of being a centre back in the local Devon & Exeter Leagues.

1. Bert

2. Manwell

3. Foxhateram (Aka PJ)

Oh yes there is!

hey guys we need to pull together and beat talkingballs scum not fall apart! haha looks like there is a bit of interest over there. im trying to register and sort something out for them, they seem very unorganized group of people.

where would we want to play this game? dont know leicester very well anymore.

Just so that I'm clear, this game would be taking place after the FoxesTalk game, wouldn't it? Which would be perfect, as I'd be going into it on top form.

looking at the organisation skills of talkingballs im pretty sure this game wont be for a little while, i would like to aim for around march time when i t starts to warm up a bit again :P cus flying tackles and this cold weather do not go well. especially when im only just returning from a two year knee injury!

Where would we want to play it? anywhere decent in leicester itself so we can play before the leicester game? if we make it on a saturday before the city match, we can get the game done, then hit the pubs before going to leicester game :thumbup:

Archived