Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Jorrin John

I've been hearing reports that this lad could be very, very, very, very good in a few years. I've not seen him play, I think he's only about 15.

Thracian, have you heard anything about him? I've heard the big vultures have been circling as well.

Oh well. I suppose if we're going to hear about some kid 3,000 times over the next three years he might as well have a stupid name.

By the time he's an Academy regular we'll all be wishing he'd moved to Chelsea.

I've heard he's the second most natural finisher at the club.

And the most natural finisher at the club that hasn't been farmed out to and under-performed at a bottom of the table league 2 side.

I've been hearing reports that this lad could be very, very, very, very good in a few years. I've not seen him play, I think he's only about 15.

Thracian, have you heard anything about him? I've heard the big vultures have been circling as well.

I think we should all choose a 14 year old from the Academy to champion in every thread for the next three years. Has anyone got a list of the Under 16 players? We can do a sweep.

Oh well. I suppose if we're going to hear about some kid 3,000 times over the next three years he might as well have a stupid name.

By the time he's an Academy regular we'll all be wishing he'd moved to Chelsea.

:crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh:

What are you doing??

Ive seen him play for his school against mine. Very good, confident on the ball, skillfull, fats feet, good creativity, immense pace. However, he has an aweful attitude, he was threatening to stab his team mate on the pitch because, he criticised him!!!! Hes also in the england youth setup!

Ive seen him play for his school against mine. Very good, confident on the ball, skillfull, fats feet, good creativity, immense pace. However, he has an aweful attitude, he was threatening to stab his team mate on the pitch because, he criticised him!!!! Hes also in the england youth setup!

A bad attitude never did George Best any harm. Blah blah blah blah.

I think he was probably joking to be honest i dont think he would seriously threaten to stab his friend :unsure:

I mentioned him on here last May as a special talent to be looked out for.

Levi Porter has, apparently, described him as the best he's ever seen for his age.

I mentioned him on here last May as a special talent to be looked out for.

Levi Porter has, apparently, described him as the best he's ever seen for his age.

ahh bollocks. i was hoping it was someone who knew about football!

Archived