Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JamesLCFC

Barnsley Highlights

cheers for uploading.

think andy kings first goal was the best (my fave) of a very good bunch. did the first defender like a pro then to lob steele with that much confidence after having his initial prod blocked was nothing short of amazing.

i am a sucker for thunderbolts like naughtons too though. nice to see us pinging them in from all over the shop. quality.

All goals were sublime. King has ice in his veins! Beautiful second as well running with the ball from the halfway line and coolly slotting from the edge of the box. Great hits by Naughton and Gally, while the chip was slightly fortuitous as he seemed to fluff his initial shot. If he hadn't chipped against the Blades I would've even questioned if it was intentional and not a cross. Good thing he signed a new contract!! :scarf:

Both of Kings goals are unbelievably good and show how above this league he is. The awareness he showed with both was way beyond his years. Somebody made the Cantona comparisson, a little premature but, the skills he is showing make him a massive prospect.

lets get 3 more pts next week. :scarf:

Archived