Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jagdinho

Harry Moseley

What a lad. I hope all our fans join in giving him the tribute he deserves. It's always awful to hear of people so young falling prey to cancer but he's still managed to be an inspiration to so many. Rest in Peace young fella and let's hope your light shines on a good while yet.

Sad to hear about. :(

One thing I will say - this is not in the slightest bit a dig it's just pure curiosity as I don't know the story but... what made him "Britain's kindest kid"?

He had a friend who also died from cancer, so Harry started to make some bracelets in order to raise money for charity in aid of his friend, and I think overall, Harry raised a HUGE £85,000.

He had a friend who also died from cancer, so Harry started to make some bracelets in order to raise money for charity in aid of his friend, and I think overall, Harry raised a HUGE £85,000.

Jesus christ that's a brilliant thing to do for an 11 year old, but to also get cancer himself, horrible irony.

Shame people like him are taken so young.

I have followed harry on twitter for a while, and was extremley sad to hear he passed away on sunday night, this kid has been such an inspiration to others and done so much in such a short time, RIP #HHHO. please give to his charity, help harry to help others.

I for one will be clapping this brave lad on sunday and hope others will join us, and love the idea of 1 harry moseley chant

Archived