Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rob1742

What do we do now?

you think so? at this rate we will be down come half the season. i.am so  pissed of with the team and pearson at the minute

Why at this rate? Incredibly we haven't gone the longest this season without scoring (joint with Villa and Burnley) and Villa are currently in worse form than us and have gone winless longer.

Seven teams are seperated by five points, this will go to the wire. Yes we have a lot of work to do to improve but the way people just give up is ridiculous.

How people can speak as if we're certain to go down astounds me. There will be more than three teams over the course of this season who find themselves in a situation very similar to ours now - an extended run of poor form, sitting on the dotted line - and some of them will, of course, stay up. It happens every fvcking season so you all know what it looks like.

Given that you've had that experience, if you're resigned to relegation you need to open your eyes and realise at how incredibly uncatastrophic our current situation is.

PS - And please can no-one ask me why I'm 'happy' with how things are going. That isn't what I said.

Trying to match up to teams, who in your and nigels opinion was right got us how many points, created how many chances? Yesterday while not brilliant was a massive improvement as at least we created some chances and tried to win the game, something we haven't done since palace and may ultimately cost us at the end of the season. If we keep playing 442 we give ourselves a chance. We just need some chances to fall to the right players, better decision making and more quality on crosses and set pieces, but how anyone can see any positives in the pathetic diamond we tried which to me is accepting defeat boggles my mind.

THIS. A better performance, coming from the 442 just shows what many have been saying that the diamond formation and the negative of 'matching' other teams is total bollox for us. It does literally that - matches one against another rather than enabling your own players to get into space. Thus limiting your own creative possibilities.

Hopefully we will have someone worthy of replacing Dyer. I do believe him leaving was quite a big mistake. He features in most of the games last year and it was his width and pace that caused so much havoc. When I see Shlupp with the ball I cant help but wonder how long it will take for him to panick and **** it up. 

Why at this rate? Incredibly we haven't gone the longest this season without scoring (joint with Villa and Burnley) and Villa are currently in worse form than us and have gone winless longer.

Seven teams are seperated by five points, this will go to the wire. Yes we have a lot of work to do to improve but the way people just give up is ridiculous.

did you see villa v southampton at least they look like scoring. and go to the wire  i think some fans on here are a bit too optimistic the bubble has burst from last season get real we will struggle to stay up end of

did you see villa v southampton at least they look like scoring. and go to the wire  i think some fans on here are a bit too optimistic the bubble has burst from last season get real we will struggle to stay up end of

We are in awful form both with results and goalscoring yet two teams sit below us currently.

Where did I say we wouldn't struggle? I said people shouldn't give up so easily, like suggesting at this rate we'll be down on December 28th.

Go back to the basics from the start of the season.

Stop forcing Vardy into the side when it clearly isn't working.

Get Ulloa up top on his own again, without vardy in the side he can stay central.

Play counter attacking football, use the legs of mahrez, schlupp, james and king.

Team for QPR.....

......................................Kasper

Rdl/simpson......Was.......................Wes..............Konch

..........................James....................King

........Mahrez.................Lawrence.....................Schlupp

........................................Ulloa

If united thought he had enough potential to start for them at the end of last season then surely he is worth a go.

2 footed, young and can run with the ball.

Our game is based on high energy, cambiasso cannot do this I am afraid.

We are in awful form both with results and goalscoring yet two teams sit below us currently.

Where did I say we wouldn't struggle? I said people shouldn't give up so easily, like suggesting at this rate we'll be down on December 28th.

yeah but not for much longer Burnley seem to have a bit of fight and Qpr are playing a lot better. only a matter of time before we have two teams above us not below us

Archived