Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

304 ST available to Gold & Family Fox Members By Ballot

Be interesting to see how the Family Fox thing works in the ballot.

Do they get one entry per family or one per ticket?

If they get one per ticket, then if that ticket gets picked the rest of their group get one too then that seems a little unfair.

Just to add something extra to the "things that are unfair" pot!

What happens if you've got memberships as a family or a couple?

Completely ridiculous.

if you have a family membership it works out cheaper to have the family membership and if you are drew out your family members get offered one too.

It's disgraceful in this day and age they know exactly who has been the best followers of the team , it should simply go on booking history over last 2 or 3 season !

You apply and then they grade all the applications

A Lucky dip is a lazy lazy and compleatly unfair reward for loyalty !

no way to confirm they attended the games. just booked tickets under the name. booking history =\= loyalty. same as the ST priority point row.

they say its a raffle, its a raffle, buck up and deal with it and accept the cards you are dealt. 

Just another thought...

Weren't ALL memberships advertised as including "a place in the members sale for 2016/17 season tickets."

It's likely that it says somewhere in the T&Cs that in extraordinary circumstances they can change it, but if it doesn't then it only takes one silver member to kick off for a total shitstorm.

Just another thought...

Weren't ALL memberships advertised as including "a place in the members sale for 2016/17 season tickets."

It's likely that it says somewhere in the T&Cs that in extraordinary circumstances they can change it, but if it doesn't then it only takes one silver member to kick off for a total shitstorm.

It does say that but im sure in the small print for silver it says after gold.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Just another thought...

only gold and silver. gold first then silver. 

Rang up today and was told apply online for the ballot. Correct me if I'm wrong but club said in person or on phone and online. Inconsistency again.

online at the moment, in store or on phone from certain dates thereafter iirc.

online at the moment, in store or on phone from certain dates thereafter iirc.

It does say u can do it in store up until 6pm on the 1st june so the way i read it is that u can do it now!!

Be interesting to see how the Family Fox thing works in the ballot.

Do they get one entry per family or one per ticket?

If they get one per ticket, then if that ticket gets picked the rest of their group get one too then that seems a little unfair.

Just to add something extra to the "things that are unfair" pot!

Ive gotta say i hate the whats fair and whats unfair debate and think that a ballot is the best way but its a very good point that u have made.

Just another thought...

Just been looking this up and yes you're correct, it says the same in the supporters charter here

No mention that family and gold get first dibs, will send an email tomorrow. 

Well yeah that's a good point. Gold only get priority ahead of Silver for Matchday tickets but it doesn't say anywhere that they get priority over Silver in the "place of member's sale of season tickets for 2016/17"

who are the 1.3% of people who decided not to renew for next season? thats madness considering what the club has achieved and what we have to look forward to next season!

I suppose some have died, moved away etc but to be fair i didnr think there would be that many

who are the 1.3% of people who decided not to renew for next season? thats madness considering what the club has achieved and what we have to look forward to next season!

Old and frail, passed away, moved house, divorced, work commitments, the list is endless but mainly old or passed on I'd say after the season we have just had.

Old and frail, passed away, moved house, divorced, work commitments, the list is endless but mainly old or passed on I'd say after the season we have just had.

The above and had their season tickets revoked for trying to tout their Everton ticket.

Not if the other half has fleeced you for every penny you have, then you get the kids at weekends so she can go out on the town.

Sounds like you're speaking from experience?!

Sounds like you're speaking from experience?!

he probably just reads the news (celebrity males are always getting fleeced by their ex celeb partners)

Archived