Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boring_jester

The Walking Dead

Problem for me is that I easily get hooked on these things and have to stick with it. Some interesting relationships and tensions forming. Only thing that gets me is that it's a little bit cliche. All been done in zombie films before.

Also, why do they never get called 'Zombies' in these things? If the dead ever rose up surely that's what we'd call them?

Just finished watching this weeks episode, quality today, I understand that it is a little cliched, but then only if you have watched lots and lots of zombie films, and I have, but I like the way it is stretched out and now unlike most Zombie films they are having to deal with other survivors as potential threats loss of hope and suicide is also not commonly covered in zombie flicks

How the relationships between the survivors develop is what will make or break the series and if anything they are too harsh at the moment and you are losing the empathy with the characters even Rick is turning into a bit of a dick, but some of the zombie set-pieces are class, the zombie in the well was a fave of mine from this series.

Problem for me is that I easily get hooked on these things and have to stick with it. Some interesting relationships and tensions forming. Only thing that gets me is that it's a little bit cliche. All been done in zombie films before.

Also, why do they never get called 'Zombies' in these things? If the dead ever rose up surely that's what we'd call them?

They won't though will they? :cry:

Don't dis the Fringe... :@

I didn't - I just said words to the effect that there's less going on in The Walking Dead than there is in the head of RyanB89.

American Horror Story is masterful, people who do not appreciate it are dolts and Fringe falls between the two.

I didn't - I just said words to the effect that there's less going on in The Walking Dead than there is in the head of RyanB89.

American Horror Story is masterful, people who do not appreciate it are dolts and Fringe falls between the two.

What does it mean that I like all 3? :unsure:

Well I don't think season 2 was anywhere near as good as season 1 but the final episode was cracking!

Got me looking forward to next season now

Loved the series, I think it helped that I watched the first half of it over the space if 2 days, I can see how it might have been a bit dull if you wait all week for it and very little happens, the second half of the series was much better and the reveal at the end of the finale means that I am looking forward to the next series.

The last 3 episodes are the only reason im going to watch season 3. Season 1 was amazing but 2 didn't have the same feel. I heard somewhere that the writer for season 2 got sacked or something, not sure if true. But the thing with shane just kept going on and on and on. Glad its all delt with now. And WTF was that thing near the end with the two zombies on chains!